Airtel DTH Channel List-Looking for a new DTH connection with Airtel. Since no matter where are you. Just in a click you will get a new connection of Airtel DTH as per your choice. Which Airtel DTH connection is better for you with appropriated budget. It’s up to you, you can check online.
Getting a new connection of DTH, then you will find difficulties. And think how to recharge Airtel DTH and how to select channels as well. So in this Article we will provide you a plethora of knowledge regarding DTH.
Bharti Airtel limited is a leading telecommunication company globally. Airtel company gives Airtel consumers a plethora of services, such as home services, wireless services , DTH services and fixed line services.
Airtel DTH Recharge Plans, Channel list, Customer care, New Connection Overview :-
How to get Airtel DTH New connection?
Direct To Home TV and broadcasting services that delivered by satellite services directly to consumer households enabled by individual reception systems (IRS).
Airtel DTH connection brings home amusements and entertainment in high quality with range of our set top box. Where you can watch movies, news, and also PTT platform dramas as your choice.
To get a new connection of Airtel DTH. You need to select a set top box of Airtel. Then choose Best DTH plans and choose the option of payment through debit/credit card, Net-Banking or cash on delivery.
How to Update Airtel DTH Mobile Number?
If you have got a new connection of DTH and want to change your registered mobile number on Airtel DTH. So in this article we will mention Airtel DTH update mobile number.
- You need to provide your customer ID on Airtel website
- Confirm a few details such as your plan and last recharge amount.
- To access change mobile number option.
- Choose your new registered mobile number.
How to Recharge Airtel DTH Connection?
If your DTH recharge plan has been expired. Or want to add new HD channels. So you have to choose your best DTH recharge plans according to quality and channels. And you can make your own one plans.
To recharge your DTH connection follow these steps.
- Open Airtel official website and visit Airtel DTH login also choose recharge.
- And enter your DTH subscriber ID.
- Select or enter the recharge plan amount.
- Pay recharge amount through Airtel Payment Bank or Net-Banking whether going to near payment stores.
You can change Airtel DTH HD plans easily. It’s up to you. Go to Airtel website and login your account choose DTH account and tab connection, change base pack option. Then choose your plans and make your own plans.
Airtel DTH Recharge Plans List (Priced Under Rs 300)
- Guj Dabang Sports (Gujarati): 90 Channels
- Gujarat Value Lite HD (ZEE-TV18): 87 Channels
- Hindi Value Lite SD Pack (Hindi): 88 Channels
- Hindi Value Sports Lite (Hindi): 115 Channels
- New Karnataka Value Lite SD Plus Pack (Kannada): 72 Channels
- Karnataka Value Lite SD New (Kannada): 84 Channels
- Kerala Value Lite SD Pack (Malayalam): 73 Channels
- TN Value Lite SD Pack (Tamil): 87 Channels
- Kerala Value Lite 6M pack (Malayalam): 68 Channels
- New Kerala HD Pack (Malayalam): 58 Channels
- TN Value Lite SD Pack (Tamil): 87 Channels
- Hindi Value Lite 6M pack (Hindi): 74 Channels
- WB HD 6M pack (Bengali): 49 Channels
- Karnataka plus 6M pack (Kannada): 67 Channels
- TN Value Lite 6M pack (Tamil): 81 Channels
- AP Value Lite 6M pack (Telugu): 73 Channels
Airtel DTH channel list with Price.
Airtel channel lists hosts over 550 channels on its platform. You can subscribe as per your choice. Airtel DTH offfers a plethora of DTH channels with a variety of Genres with different Languages.
|Channel Name||Channel Number||Price|
|Star Plus HD||106||22.42|
|Star Bharat HD||114||22.42|
There are various categories of channel lists. Such as English/Hindi entertainment, English/Hindi movies, sports, News channel, Regional and kids entertainment etc.
How to Add Channel in Airtel DTH?
- Smartphone user can add channels through Airtel Thanks App.
- Send an SMS with ADD to 54325 from your registered mobile number.
- Start the Airtel DTH set top box and TV & put on channel 998 a Code will come as a confirmation for success. Use your registered mobile number and send the Code as an SMS to 54325
- Send an SMS with REM to 54325 from your registered mobile number. Set top box while sending SMS should be on.
- You will receive a confirmation message to add channel.
What is Airtel Xstream?
The Airtel Xstream box is a new age DTH Television. That enhance any television into a smart TV It enables you to watch online content via various OTT apps such as Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon prime videos etc. In your big TV screen. The built in Chromecast also enables voice with google assistant.
The Airtel Xstream box runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based Android TV OS and you can download through the Google Play Store.
Also Popular streaming OTT apps can be installed along with the usual DTH functionality. It is compatible with all type TVs including HD, 4K, LED, LCD, or Plasma technology. It also has output to connect to Home theatre that works on Optical cable.
Airtel DTH Customer Care Number.
You can contact with Airtel DTH customer care number anywhere & anytime. As well as Airtel care’s support with 12 Languages.
Airtel users can dial USSD Code *121*6#. as well as Help line number 1800-103-6065 Airtel DTH toll free or 12150 from Airtel No. Here are some Airtel DTH toll free numbers
- North Hub: 0124 4448080
- East Hub: 033 44448080
- West Hub: 020 44448080
- South Hub: 080 44448080
- Airtel DTH customer care number Delhi 011 44448080 Airtel DTH toll free number
- Airtel DTH customer care number up 0522 4448080
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How to get a new connection of Airtel DTH?
Ans. Choose Airtel set top box online/offline and make your own recharge plan.
Q2. What is Airtel Xstream?
Ans. High resolution and with New features of Television.
Q3. How to choose 1 month or 6 month plans?
Ans. Go to website and choose Airtel DTH recharge plans for 6 months and Airtel DTH recharge plan for 1 month
Q4. How to Add Channel in Airtel DTH?
Ans. To add new channel update your plan.
Q5. What is Airtel DTH Remote?
Ans. Remote is a feature that lets you control your Airtel Internet TV Set-Top-Box using the app.
We hope that you have get a complete knowledge regarding Airtel DTH recharge plans, channel list, customer care as well as new connection. we have mentioned full details of DTH. If you like this article then like our website and do share with your friend and family member.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗