- 1 All Amazon Quiz Answers June 2020
- 2 Quick Amazon Quiz Today Answers June 2020
- 2.1 Win 20000 Pay | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 4 June 2020
- 2.2 Win OnePlus 7T Pro | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 3 June 2020
- 2.3 Win Amazon 25000 Pay Balance | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 3 June 2020
- 2.4 Win Amazon Alexa Eco Show | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 2 June 2020
- 2.5 Win Amazfit T-Rex Smartwatch | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 1 June 2020
- 2.6 Win 5000 Pay Balance | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 1 June 2020
All Amazon Quiz Answers June 2020
Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12: Answers Of ₹20000 Pay Quiz
All Amazon Quiz Today Answers June 2020, All Amazon Quiz Answers June 2020, Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Super Duper Tricks Of Free Recharge & PayTM Free Cash Tricks.
Here we provide you latest daily quizzes answers run by Amazon in month of June .
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon ₹20000 Pay Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Free ₹20000 Pay Balance
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 4th June 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th June 2020
How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store
- Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
- Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This :
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes”
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Before Starting quiz Read below questions and Answer Quickly
Quick Amazon Quiz Today Answers June 2020
Win 20000 Pay | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 4 June 2020
Question 1. Which former Miss World has been roped in by UNICEF to spread awareness on menstrual hygiene?
Answer 1 is – Manushi Chhlllar
Question 2. General Electric has announced that it would be selling which iconic business of its to Savant Systems?
Answer 2 is – Lightbulbs
Question 3. An underwater salvage company was granted approval recently to cut into the wreckage of to try to recover a Marconi telegraph?
Answer 3 is – RMS Titanic
Question 4. Which tennis player topped the 2020 Forbes magazine list of highest-paid global athletes?
Answer 4 is – Roger Federer
Question 5. Ajit Jogi, who passed away recently, was the ﬁrst chief minister of which Indian state?
Answer 5 is – Chattisgarh
Win OnePlus 7T Pro | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 3 June 2020
Question 1. Rahi Masoom Raza is famous for writing the screenplay of which of these famous productions on Indian television?
Answer 1 is – BR Chopra’s Mahabharat
Question 2. As per a recent report by Forbes, who is now the world’s highest paid female athlete?
Answer 2 is – Naomi Osaka
Question 3. The CIMON – an Al working with astronauts on the International Space Station was developed by which organisation?
Answer 3 is – IBM
Question 4. Shivaji Rao Gaekwad is the real name of which legendary actor born on 12th December 1950?
Answer 4 is – Rajanikanth
Question 5. The NBA is currently in talks with the Walt Disney company, about plans to restart the NBA season in the Disney World in which city?
Answer 5 is – Orlando
Win Amazon 25000 Pay Balance | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 3 June 2020
Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers | Solved
Read all these answer and play amazon quiz daily.
Question 1 – What is the theme of World Environment Day 2020?
Answer 1 is – Biodiversity
Question 2 – Which tropical rainforest, the largest and most diverse of its kind in the world, is home to about 33 million people?
Answer 2 is – Amazon Rainforest
Question 3 – On World Environment Day in 1998, which world leader called Cape Town’s Table Mountain ‘a gift to the earth’?
Answer 3 is – Nelson Mandela
Question 4 – Which country’s constitution mandates that at least 60% of country’s landmass be maintained and protected as forestland?
Answer 4 is – Bhutan
Question 5 – Which of the following only occupy 0.1% of the area of the ocean but they support 25% of all marine species on the planet?
Answer 5 is – Coral reefs
Win Amazon Alexa Eco Show | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 2 June 2020
Question 1. The movie Ghoomketu released on an OTT platform very recently, stars which of these directors in an important role?
Answer 1 is – Anurag Kashyap
Question 2. Telia Rumal, that recently got a GI tag, is from which Indian state?
Answer 2 is – Telangana
Question 3. The Indian roller (A bird) is also known in India by a name which is associated with Lord Shiva. What name?
Answer 3 is – Neelkanth
Question 4. In abbreviations such as ASLV, PSLV, GSLV, what do the letters ‘LV’ stand for?
Answer 4 is – Launch Vehicle
Question 5. In 1988, the WHO passed a resolution announcing the observance of a day on May 31st every year, denouncing the usage of what?
Answer 5 is – Tobacco
Win Amazfit T-Rex Smartwatch | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 1 June 2020
Question 1. T-Rex Smartwatch is a product of which of these brands?
Question 2. How many Military Grade Certifications does Amazfit T-Rex have?
Question 3. Does T-Rex support Swimming mode?
Question 4. One a single charge, the free shopping deal Amazfit T-Rex gives a battery life of up to _____ days. Fill in the blanks
Answer: 20 Days
Question 5. Which of the following features does T-Rex have?
Answer: All of the above
Win 5000 Pay Balance | Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 1 June 2020
Question 1. Victoria Falls, which was recently reopened for public visits, is situated in which of these countries?
Answer 1 is – Zambia
Question 2. Which famous Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the brand ambassador of the National Anti- Doping Agency (NADA) ?
Answer 2 is – Suniel Shetty
Question 3. Which country became the 1st nation in Europe to declare an official end to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Answer 3 is – Slovenia
Question 4. The 1985 shoes of which legendary sportsperson recently sold at a Sotheby auction for $560000?
Answer 4 is – Mlchael Jordan
Question 5. A T20l series between India and which country held in the early part of 2020, featured two matches that went into the Super Over?
Answer 5 is – New Zealand
Disclaimer: We are Providing All Answers of Amazon Quiz. We are not responsible for losing or Wining the game.
If this article is helpful for you then comment in comment box. When you play Amazon quiz Daily. So, we can help you quickly as possible.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals