Amazon: Bajaj Majesty DX 11 1000-Watt Dry Iron (Blue/White) at Rs.499 only. Friends Amazon is selling this low cost and good quality Dry Iron which are available in two colures Blue and White. This is a Bajaj Majesty Dry Iron. It contain warranty card also. Its warranty is 2 years. It contains safety plus thermal fuse cool touch body. it consume only 1000 watts. Weight of this Iron is only 789 gram. How to Signup or Create Account on Amazon.in -Beginners Guide
M.R.P.: 849.00 Price: 615.00 FREE Delivery.Details You Save: 234.00 (28%)
Steps to Bajaj Majesty DX 11 1000-Watt Dry Iron (Blue/White) at Rs.499 only on Amazon:-
- Visit Amazon for an item you wish to buy.
- Tap Add to Cart.
- If you need to edit the items in your Cart, tap Save for later or Delete next to the item in the Cart.
- Login or Sign Up into Amazon account.
- Fill your Shipping address and other necessary detail like Name, Mobile Number, Postal Pin code etc.
- Do Payment with suitable method like Net banking, Debit card, Credit card, Gift Card Balance. If COD is available then you do not need to pay money first then choose Cash on delivery (COD).
- Click on “Place your Order and Pay” and complete the remaining process and place your order.
- Review your order information and tap Place your order to complete your purchase.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001025963
- 360 degree swivel cord
- American heritage coating non stick sole plate
- Dual color
- Safety plus thermal fuse
- Cool touch body
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1000 watts
- Includes: Dry iron and Warranty card
Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent Cloud Service provider. They sell wide variety of goods and digital media as well as its own electronic devices. Such as the Kindle Fire tablet and Kindle e-book reader, and Fire TV, a Streaming Media Adapter. This is a American electronic commerce and cloud computing company. It was founded on July 5, 1994. by Jeff Bezos and is based in Seattle. Amazon has the separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Italy, Spain, Germany, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, Mexico Netherland, India.
In 2015, Amazon surpassed Wal-Mart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization, and was in the third quarter of 2016 the fourth most valuable public company. Additionally, a name beginning with “A” was preferential due to the probability it would occur at the top of any list that was alphabetized. Since June 19, 2000, Amazon’s logotype has featured a curved arrow leading from A to Z, representing that the company carries every product from A to Z, with the arrow shaped like a smile.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals