Amazon Nutrilicious Quiz – Win Rs 5000 on Amazon. Nutrilicious quiz Amazon, Quiz Amazon, Nutrilicious quiz on Amazon. By completing a quiz friends you can win Rs. 5000 on Amazon for free. This quiz is app exclusive quiz. In app start your quiz on clicking on Amazon India Quiz Banner.
All Answers To Win Rs 5000 on Amazon NutriLicious Quiz :-
2. Now Open The Amazon App , There You See “Amazon India Quiz Banner”
3. Open The Banner By Clicking On It , Sign-In Your Amazon Account & Click On Start The Quiz
4. Now , Start Selecting The Correct Answers – as Given Below
Which of these is Not considered a Nutrient ?
Answer :- caramel
2. What is healthier gain option are the MAGGI Nutri-Licious range of noodles made off ?
Answer :- atta and Oats
3. Which are the following items are considered to be rich source of fibre ?
Answer :- oats
4. Which of these is NOT function of protein in the Human body ?
Answer :- Makes you a Movie star
5. Maggi Nutri-licious range of noodles and Proteins & fibre to your diet
Answer :- True
Details for Quiz :-
1. This Contest is commence on 20th August from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m . (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have sign-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you are entitled for a lucky draw which will carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (Twenty) participants will select as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 20 (Twenty) participants will select as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance worth Rs. 5000/- each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).