Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 10th December 2018
Amazon 10th December Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers– Hello Nayag Tricks Users, We hope you are availing Free recharge tricks and many loot Deals, Here we are providing new General Knowledge Related Quiz. So Read this post and get benifits from Amazon with Us!
(All Answers) 10th December Amazon Quiz | Answer and win Free Rs 1000
Amazon India Is Regularly Arranging The App Only Quiz Time Quiz, Where They Are Giving Away The Free Products Like Free Smartphones, Free Recharge or Amazon Pay Balance Promo-code and Many more.
10th December Amazon Quiz | Answer and win Free Rs 1000
This is App only offer for who are interested in getting free Mobile Phones and Free Recharge and other things. So We suggest you to install or use Amazon Android App | Amazon iOS App
1, First of all, You Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account.
If you don’t know how to create amazon Account, then Read this Sign-Up Amazon New Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & Scroll Down Below & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon 1st October Quiz“ Like This
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
Amazon 10th December Quiz Answers:
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 10th December
1. In the 2019 ‘live action’ remake of the famous 1994 animated movie ‘Lion King’, which actor will be reprising his original role as Mufasa?
Answer – James Earl Jones
2. What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
Answer – Suffragettes
3. Which is the only bird that is able to fly backwards?
Answer – HummingBird
4. India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ is built over which of the following rivers?
Answer – Brahmaputra
5. n which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answer – Santorini, Greece
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 8th December
1. The collective noun for a group of kittens is a ‘_____ of kittens’. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Kindle
2. Which country was formerly called Ceylon?
Answer – Sri Lanka
3. Panthera Tigris is the scientific name for which well known animal?
Answer – Tiger
4. In the popular TV show ‘The Simpsons’, what is the name of the beer that is served in the town of Springfield?
Answer – Duff
5. Considered to be the oldest neutral country, which country has not fought in any wars since 1814?
Answer – Sweden
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 5th December
Q1.: Historically, did a Grand Slam event ever have to stop play due to extreme heat?
Q2.: Which member of the cat family is the only one that cannot retract its claws?
Q3.: Which country is home to the world’s largest number of wild tigers?
Q4.: Which famous comic book character shares his name with a city in Turkey?
Q5.: Which animal features in the official logo of the World Wildlife Fund?
Answer: The Giant Panda
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 3rd December
1. Which is the largest subspecies of the Tiger?
Answer – The Siberian Tiger
2. Which female character from Greek mythology brought evil into the world when her curiosity compelled her to open a magical box?
Answer – Pandora
3. Which of these crawly creature is said to have the highest number of legs – which can go up to 200 pairs?
Answer – Millipede
4. In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Answer – Fusion
5. A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.
Answer – True
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 1st December
1. What is the name of the world’s largest lizard?
Answer – Komodo Dragon
2. What is the name of the first pyramid ever built in Ancient Egypt?
Answer – The Step Pyramid of Djoser
3. Which is the smallest and shallowest ocean in the world?
Answer – The Arctic Ocean
4. Which famous pop singer’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Answer – Lady Gaga
5. Which of these marine mammals is the largest of the dolphin family?
Answer – Killer Whale
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 26th November
1. What is the name of the closest large spiral galaxy to our own Milky Way?
Answer – Andromeda
2. True or False – Nintendo was founded in 1889
Answer – True
3. He directed and produced the movie ‘Raja Harishchandra’ – the first full-length Indian feature film, and is known as the father of Indian Cinema. Who is he?
Answer – Dadasaheb Phalke
4. What is the capital of Argentina?
Answer – Beunos Aires
5. Before the introduction of the Euro, which currency did Austria use?
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 24th November
1. Regarded as the architect of modern Indian football, he was the Indian football coach and manager of the national team from 1950 until his death in 1963. Who is he?
Answer – Syed Abdul Rahim
2. Who was the republican nominee who ran against Obama in the 2012 U.S. presidential elections?
Answer – Mitt Romney
3. With a population of less than 1000, which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer – Vatican City
4. What currency is shared by Austria, Finland, France and Portugal?
Answer – Euro
5. Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
Answer – Mizoram
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 21st November
1. Which of these countries does NOT have a standing army?
2. What is the name of the largest dwarf planet in our solar system?
3. In terms of area which is the smallest continent?
4. What is the national currency of Albania?
5. The folk music form of ‘Lavani’ is associated with which state?
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 19th November
1. What is the official currency of Afghanistan?
Answer – afghan afghani
2. Who was the first Indian to travel to space?
Answer – Rakesh sharma
3. Which of these is NOT classified as a greenhouse gas?
Answer – Helium
4. What is the official language of Argentina?
Answer – Spanish
5. Which one of these blood-types is called the ‘universal donor type’ because it is compatible with all other blood type?
Answer – O negative
All Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time 17th November
1. Where is Fort William located?
Answer – Kolkata
2. What is the world’s longest river?
3. Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Answer – Pushkar Mela
4. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
5. Where would you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
Answer – The moon
1. In a haze, a stormy haze’ are lyrics to a song by which one of these?
Answer – Coldplay
2. In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answer – Santorini, Greece
3. In context to geography, what are ‘Isohyets’?
Answer – Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
4. Which famous hotel, designed to resemble the sail of a ship, stands on an artificial island 280 m from Jumeirah Beach?
Answer –Burj al Arab, Dubai
5. In which country would you find the temple complex Angkor Wat?
Answer – Cambodia
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 20th October
1. Entomology is the science that studies Insects.
2. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
3. Which is the first Indian language to be given a Classical Language status?
4. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of __.
5. Which Indian personality was recently crowned – ‘Miss Deaf Asia 2018’?
Answer: Nishtha Dudeja
1. Which weightlifter recently won India’s first gold medal at 2018 Youth Olympic Games?
Answer – Jeremy lalrinnunga
2. Which of these is the highest sporting honor of the Republic of India?
Answer –Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
3. Which of these is also known as the ‘Steel city of India’?
4. At 18 years 329 days, who recently became the youngest Indian to score a Test century on debut?
Answer –Prithvi Shaw
5. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize 2018, becoming the first Iraqi to be awarded a Nobel?
Answer –Nadia taha
All Answers Of Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz
Question 1, A carpet of rice, flour, sand or petals. What am I?
Answer is :- Rangoli
Question 2. A box of diamonds that most love to eat. What am I?
Answer is :- Sugar
Question 3. To throw me, you’d prefer a crowd. What am I?
Answer is :- A party
Question 4. I have hearts but no other organs. What am I?
Answer is :- A deck of cards
Question 5. I am a kind of coat that can only be put on when wet. What am I?
Answer is :- Paint
Success !! You Have Just Completed The amazon Festive Riddles Quiz
Now You Are Eligible To Win Free 1 Year Shopping From This Amazon
Amazon Quiz Time Answers 16th October: Win Rs.1000
- How many total squares does a chessboard have?
Answer – 204
2. Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of _?
Answer – Feet
3. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Answer – Arunachal Pradesh
4. Who is also called the ‘Birdman of India’?
Answer – Salim Ali
5. He adapted a lecture at the University of Dhaka on the theory of radiation sent it to Albert Einstein who translated it German, and had it published in ‘Zeitschrift für Physik’. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, ‘Visva–Parichay’ to him. Who is he?
Answer – Satyendra nath bose
Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers: 4th October
Question 1. Golden Hour deals’ will run every day from _ to __, offering discounts on a wide range of products exclusively on the Amazon app during the Great Indian Festival.
Answer – 8 PM to Midnight
Question 2. Customer who shop during the Great Indian Festival Sale and pay online will get extra cashback coupons up to Rs. __ , which can be used on apps like Yatra, Swiggy and more.
Answer – Rs.2300
Question 3. All Prime members get free access to Prime Music. Which of these can you NOT do on Prime Music?
Answer – Telepathically Control The App
Question 4. Using SBI debit or credit cards, what is the instant discount you can avail on shopping during the Great Indian Festival?
Answer – 10 Percent
Question 5. When does the Great Indian Festival Sale 2018 start for all customers?
Answer – 10th October
Now You Are Eligible To Win Free Rs.50 On This Amazon Great Indian Quiz
Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers: 1st October
Question 1. You can also avail EMI on Debit cards while shopping on Amazon.in during the Great Indian Festival.
Answer – True
Question 2. Currently, on loading Rs 3,000 or more into your Amazon Pay balance, you get __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Flat Rs.300 back
Question 3. Which bank’s credit or debit card is eligible for instant discount on shopping during the Great Indian Festival Sale on Amazon.in?
Answer – SBI Bank
Question 4. Prime members get early access to Great Indian Festival deals
Answer – True
Question 5. When is Amazon’s Great Indian Festival Sale 2018 going live?
Answer – 10th October
Now You Are Eligible To Win Free Rs.5000 On This Amazon Great Indian Quiz
Amazon Quiz 1st October: Win Rs.50
Q1. Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Answer – Amar Bose
Q2. A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into?
Answer – Butterfly or Moth
Q3. What temperature does water boil at?
Answer – 100C
Q4. Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
Answer – Ear
Q5.In which year was Microsoft established?
Answer – 1975
Amazon Special Edition Quiz 30th September: Win Vivo V9 Pro
Question 1. How much RAM does the Vivo V9 Pro come with?
Answer – 6 GB
Question 2. The V9 Pro is powered by which processor?
Answer – Snapdragon 660 AIE
Question 3. Vivo V9 Pro supports dual SIM with dual 4G
Answer – True
Question 4. Which of these is NOT a feature of the rear camera on the V9 Pro?
Answer – 3D Printing
Question 5. Vivo was the title sponsor for IPL 2018
Answer – True
Congratulations !! Now You Are Eligible To Win Free Vivo V9 On This Amazon Special Edition Vivo V9 Quiz
Amazon Rs.5000 Special Edition Quiz Answers
Question-1. Amazon Pay balance is the fastest way to pay for your shopping on Amazon
Question-2. You CANNOT top up your Amazon Pay balance using which of the following payment methods?
Answer- Bank Demand Draft (DD)
Question-3. Which of the following can be done using Amazon Pay balance?
Answer- Recharges And Bill Payment
Question-4. Which of the following is NOT a feature of Auto Reload?
Answer- Free hugs With Every Load
Question-5. Currently, on loading Rs 3,000 or more into your Amazon Pay balance, what is the cashback you can avail?
Answer- Flat Rs.300 Back
Congratulations !! Now You Are Eligible To Win Free Rs.5000 On This Amazon Special EditionRs.5000 Quiz
Amazon Special Edition Huawei Nova 3i Quiz :-
Question-1. Huawei Nova 3i is powered by the GPU-Turbo which helps reduce energy consumption.
Question-2. The Huawei Nova 3i has a display resolution of ___ px. Fill in the blanks.
Answer- 2340 x 1080
Question-3. The Huawei Nova 3i comes with 4 AI cameras. Which of these is NOT a benefit of AI camera?
Answer- AI Powered Telekinesis
Question-4. Huawei Nova 3i has a 24 MP + 2 MP dual AI camera on the front. What is the specification of rear camera?
Answer- 16MP + 2MP
Question-5. Which processor does the Huawei Nova 3i use?
Answer- Kirin 710 Octa core Processor
Q1) Which of these is NOT considered to be a part of ‘Seven Wonders of the Ancient World’?
Answer – Leaning Tower of Ibiza
Q2) Which of these is the fastest animal?
Answer – Peregrine Falcon
Q3) Which place in India holds the Guinness world record for being the wettest place on Earth?
Answer – Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Q4) What tea is named after a British prime minister?
Answer – Earl Grey
Q5) On September 24, 2018 ISRO’s Mars Orbiter mission completed ____ years orbiting around the red planet.
Answer – 4
Amazon Special Edition Quiz :-
Question-1. Which of these Amazon.in offerings helps you discover and shop from a range of handpicked and original products from emerging Indian brands?
Answer- Amazon Select
Question-2. Which of these product categories can you NOT shop for on the Amazon Select page?
Answer- Time Machines
Question-3. How can you reach the Amazon Select page on Amazon.in?
Answer- Search Select On Amazon.in
Question-4. Amazon Select products will have discounts and offers during the upcoming Great Indian Festival Sale on Amazon.in
Question-1. Which one of the seven sister states hosts the famous Hornbill Festival?
Question-2. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Question-3. ___ is the largest moon in our solar system, having a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto.
Question-4. Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern lights’?
Answer- Aurora borealis
Question-5. Who was the first woman to fly a plane across the Atlantic ocean?
Answer- Amelia Earhart
Amazon 24th September Quiz Answers:
Q1.In _, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – 1983
Q2. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer – The French Revolution
Q3.The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
Answer – Assam
Q4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer –Chandragupta Maurya
Q5. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer – Sumo Wrestling
Amazon 22nd September Quiz Answers:
Q1. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
Answer – Akbar
Q2. Which of these is NOT a style/genre of dance?
Answer – Tin-Tin
Q3. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Answer – Mercury
Q4. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent?
Answer – Africa
Q5. Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award?
Answer – Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon 20th September Quiz Answers:
Q1. What is the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer – Itanagar
Q2. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer – Vatican City
Q3. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
Answer – Spanish
Q4. The study if fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other?
Answer – Paleontology
Q5. Which country recently launched Hydrogen powered train?
Answer – Germany
Amazon 17th September Quiz Answers:
Q1. What is the ‘bokeh’ effect in photography?
Answer – An aesthetic blur produced in the out of focus parts of an image
Q2. What is the medical term for the feeling you get when you scrape your nails across a chalkboard?
Answer – Haptodysphoria
Q3. If you were hiking the Incan trail you would end up at ___?
Answer – Macchu Picchu
Q4. Where in the human body is the occiput?
Answer – Head
Q5. ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer – Mark Antony
Amazon 13th September Quiz Answers:
Answer – R. K Narayan
Q2.The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’ – an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this state.
Answer – Punjab
Q3. If you were eating ‘Crème du Barry’, what would you be eating?
Answer – Cauliflower Soup
Q4.Which footwear, apparel and equipment brand is named after the Greek goddess of victory?
Answer – Nike
Q5.Which Indian airport recently announced launching the use of face recognition as boarding pass for passengers by 2019?
Answer –Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
Amazon 10th September Quiz Answers:
Q1. Who was the first president of the USA?
Answer – George Washington
Q2. Eugenics is the study of ___.
Answer – Altering human beings by changing genetics components
Q3. Which invention is associated with the Wright brothers?
Answer – Aero Plane
Q4. Which famous personality’s autobiography is titled ‘A Moveable Feast’ ?
Answer – Ernest Hemingway
Q5. The Government of India recently provided first-ever financial support to which Indian sport for participation in England?
Answer – Kho kho
Amazon 6th September Quiz Answers:
Q1.The ‘IOWave18’ is a multi-country mock exercise that started on September 4. Which natural calamity response does it simulate?
Answer – Tsunami
Q2. Which continent is also a country?
Answer – Austrailia
Q3. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Q4. What is the largest living bird by wingspan?
Answer- The wandering Albatross
Q5. The Government of India recently decided to observe which month as National Nutrition Month across the country to mark the fight against malnutrition?
Answer – September
Amazon 3rd September Quiz Answers:
Q1, The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was ___
Answer – Aalam Ara
Q2. What is the currency of Sweden?
Answer – Krona
Q3. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Answer – Bull Fighter
Q4. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Q5. Which country hosted the 2018 Asian Games?
Answer – Indonesia
Amazon 30th August Quiz Answers:
Q.1.Neeraj Chopra recently created history by becoming the first-ever Indian to win an Asian Games gold medal in which sport?
Answer -Javelin throw
Q2.Freddie Mercury was the lead vocalist of which iconic rock band?
Q3. What does the Latin phrase ‘Caveat emptor’ mean?
Answer – Let the Buyer Beware
Q4. The recently announced ____ Mission will be India’s first manned space flight, and is expected to send 3 astronauts into space for seven days. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Gangayaan
Q5. By what name is Norma Jean Baker more commonly known?
Answer – Marilyn monroe
Amazon 27th August Quiz Answers:
1 – ‘World Mosquito Day’ is celebrated each year on 20th August
Ans – TRUE
2 – Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Ans – Amar Bose
3 – Which state recently signed a pact with Tech Mahindra to establish India’s first Blockchain district?
Ans – Telangana
4 – Who was voted as ‘The most influential woman in history’ in the recent BBC History magazine poll?
Ans – Marie Curie
5 – What kind of animal is the ‘flying fox’?
Ans – Bat
Answers Of Amazon 22nd August Quiz
Q1. Which Indian sportsperson clinched India’s first Gold in the currently ongoing 18th Jakarta Asian Games 2018 on August 19?
Answer – Bajrang punia
Q2. The clothing trend exemplified by black clothing, dark makeup, and black-dyed hair is called ___.
Answer – Goth
Q3. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Answer – True
Q4. ‘In a haze, a stormy haze’ are lyrics to a song by which one of these?
Answer – Coldplay
Q5. On which date was the ‘World Photography Day’ observed recently?
Answer – August 19
Now You Are Eligible To Win Free Rs.9,999 On This Amazon 22nd August Quiz
More Details Of This Amazon Quiz:
This Contest will commence on 30 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗