Amazon Visa Debit Card Offer – Get 10% Cashback on 1st & 2nd Cashless order. Amazon is back again with awesome deal where you will get the 10% Cashback on your 1st & 2nd Cashless order using Visa Debit Card. Maximum cashback is Rs 100 for each order (So Total is Rs 200). Offer is Valid from 6th April 2018 to 04th June 2018. So Hurry up !!
How to Get 10% Cashback on 1st & 2nd Cashless Order:-
1) First of all, Visit Amazon Website Here
2) Search the product which you want to Buy.
3) Add the product to your Shopping Cart.
4) Login/Sign up.
5) Enter your Shipping details/address.
6) Choose Payment mode as “Debit Card” and then “Visa Card”.
7) Now Enter your Visa Debit Card details and Pay the amount.
8) You will get the 10% Cashback within 10 working days !! ( Offer Source – Visit Here )
Amazon Visa Debit Card Offer Terms & Conditions:-
1. This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you on www.amazon.in or the mobile application / mobile site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) by Visa Worldwide Pte Limited (“Visa”) along with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”).
2. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Visa credit or debit card (“Visa Card”) issued in India by any bank (“Cardholder”).
3) These Offer terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) are in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to Amazon Gift Cards (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”). To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
4) The validity of the Offer is from April 5, 2018 to June 4, 2018 (both days included) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked without notice and without liability by Visa or APIPL, at their sole discretion.
5) Under this Offer, subject to these T&Cs, cashback will be provided to Cardholders in the event:
(a) such Cardholders make a purchase on Amazon.in during the Offer Period and pay for such purchase with their Visa credit or debit card using “Verified by Visa” to authenticate their transaction (“First Transaction”); and
(b) Cardholders who undertake the First Transaction make another purchase on Amazon.in during the Offer Period and pay for such second purchase using Visa Credit or Debit Card, using “Verified by Visa” to authenticate their transaction and from the same Amazon.in account (“Second Transaction”).
6) The First Transaction and the Second Transaction are hereinafter individually referred to as “Transaction” collectively as “Transactions”).
7) In order to be eligible to avail the cashback in relation to the Transactions, a Cardholder should not have completed a purchase using any digital mode of payment (including net banking or other card networks) from the Amazon.in account used to complete the Transaction(s) during the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period.
8) For the avoidance of doubt:
(a) if a Cardholder has completed only cash/card on delivery (“CoD”) transactions in the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period and the Cardholder uses a Visa Credit or Debit Card to make a purchase during the Offer Period, then such Cardholder will be entitled to the Cashback for the First Transaction;
(b) if a Cardholder has completed a transaction using a digital mode of payment (excluding CoD) before the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period, such Cardholder will be entitled to avail cashback for Transactions completed in accordance with these T&Cs;
(c) to avail cashback for the Second Transaction, such Second Transaction needs to be paid for immediately after the First Transaction using Visa Credit or Debit Card, same payment method, and from the same Amazon.in account (as was used to pay for the First Transaction). In other words, if there is a CoD transaction or transaction using some other card / card network / payment method between the First Transaction and the Second Transaction, the Cardholder will not be entitled to cashback for the Second Transaction;
(d) full payment for the Transaction(s) must be done through a Visa Credit or Debit Card. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be eligible for this Offer; and
(e) Offer is not valid on equated monthly instalment transactions.
9) Cardholders who satisfy the criteria provided at points 5, 6, and 7 above will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to:
(a) for First Transaction: 10% of the value of the First Transaction capped at INR 100; and
(b) For Second Transaction: 10% of the value of the Second Transaction capped at INR 100.
Such cashbacks will be credited:
(a) to the eligible Cardholder’s Amazon.in account using which the First Transaction and Second Transaction (if applicable) were completed;
(b) by way of Amazon Pay Balance.; and
(c) to the eligible Cardholder’s Amazon.in account within 10 (ten) days of completion of the respective Transaction.
10) Customers completing transactions using CoD are not eligible to receive the cashback.
11) The Offer is not valid for customers paying with MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, Discover, Diners or any other credit / debit cards other than Visa Credit or Debit Cards. Amazon Visa Debit Card Offer
12) The Offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards, Amazon Pay Balance, gold coins, RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), annual Prime membership, precious jewelry and/or Samsung mobile and tablet devices (except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices), mobile recharges, utility payments, tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings (collectively, “Ineligible Products”).
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗