Amazon:Buy General Knowledge for All (Hindi) at Rs 14. The Book has useful information and the Content of book is Hamara Bharat, Rashtiya Prateek, Hamari Prithvi, Vishv Bodh, Sanyukt Rashtra Sangh, Bharat ka Bhugol, Raksha, Parivahan, Savidhaan evam , ajvyavastha, Bharat ka Itihaas, Bharatiya Arthvayvastha, Samanya Vigyaan, Parmaanu Shakti evam Antriksh Anusandhan, Kala evam Sahitya, Shabad Sanshesp, Mehtavpoorn Divas, Khel Jagat and Purskaar evam Sammaan. So follow below Steps to get deals..
How to Buy General Knowledge for All (Hindi) at Rs 14 from Amazon :-
- Visit Amazon for an item you wish to buy.
- Tap Add to Cart.
- For Free Delivery Activate Free Amazon Prime Click Here
- If you need to edit the items in your Cart, tap Save for later or Delete next to the item in the Cart.
- Login or Sign Up into Amazon account.
- Fill your Shipping address and other necessary detail like Name, Mobile Number, Postal Pin code etc.
- Do Payment with suitable method like Net banking, Debit card, Credit card, Gift Card Balance. If COD is available then you do not need to pay money first then choose Cash on delivery (COD).
- Click on “Place your Order and Pay” and complete the remaining process and place your order.
- Review your order information and tap Place your order to complete your purchase.
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House; 2018 edition (2017)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 938629849X
- ISBN-13: 978-9386298492
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 1 cm
Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent Cloud Service provider. They sell wide variety of goods and digital media as well as its own electronic devices. Such as the Kindle Fire tablet and Kindle e-book reader, and Fire TV, a Streaming Media Adapter. This is a American electronic commerce and cloud computing company. It was founded on July 5, 1994. by Jeff Bezos and is based in Seattle. Amazon has the separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Italy, Spain, Germany, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, Mexico Netherland, India.
In 2015, Amazon surpassed Wal-Mart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization, and was in the third quarter of 2016 the fourth most valuable public company. Additionally, a name beginning with “A” was preferential due to the probability it would occur at the top of any list that was alphabetized. Since June 19, 2000, Amazon’s logotype has featured a curved arrow leading from A to Z, representing that the company carries every product from A to Z, with the arrow shaped like a smile.