Angel broking customer care number, angel broking login, angel broking customer care, angel broking charges, angel broking contact number, angel broking customer care no.
About Angel Broking: Angel Broking is an Indian stockbroker firm established in 1987. The company is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange of India, National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited and Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited.
Angel Broking Customer Care Number
- angel broking customer care number lucknow
- angel broking customer care karnataka
- angel broking customer care number surat
- angel broking customer care pune
- angel broking customer care kerala
- angel broking customer care number jaipur
- angel broking customer care hyderabad
For any support
For Investment Advisory
- 022 – 40003600
(Extn : 6825 / 6111 / 6876)
For Become Our Partner
For Media Queries
- 022 – 4000 3600 ext 6925
Also Read- How do IRCTC Registration | IRCTC Sign up | Create New Account | Login ID
How to Login Account on Angle Broking?
- First of all visit Angel Broking Website.
- Enter your User ID/ Email ID.
- Now Enter Password.
- Tap on Sign In Button.
How to Open Demat Account on Angle Broking ?
Follow below steps to angel broking account opening:
- Visit Angel broking and start your account opening process.
- Click on ‘Open Your Account’.
- Now, enter your name,
- mobile number
- and current city in the box on the right side of the webpage.
- Click open an account to continue.
- Now enter DOB,
- PAN Number,
- Email Id,
- Bank A/C number
- and IFSC code in their respective boxes.
- Click Proceed to continue.
- Now, to complete your eKYC you have two options: Either download your details from UIDAI or upload your Aadhaar front and back image enclosed in zip format. You can also share it via Digilocker.
- Click proceed to continue further.
- Enter your personal details,
- a scanned copy of the PAN card
- and last 6 months bank statement in less than 2 MB in size.
- Click Proceed to E-sign to continue.
- Now, Enter your aadhaar number
- and check the declaration box.
- Click Request OTP to generate OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Type-in the generated OTP
- and click the Submit button to continue further.
- Now to complete your IPV verification, you need to take a clear video of yourself.
- Click the start Camera button and start recording to record and click the stop recording once you are done.
- Click the Submit button to proceed.
- In order to allow the Broker to debit the shares from your Demat account, you need to sign the Power of Attorney(POA) document.
- Open your registered email-id after clicking the continue button to get the POA form if you wish to send it by courier.
- You would be refunded with Rs 100 for your courier charges. Or you can select a door-step pickup and an executive would do this process for you.
- An amount of Rs 250 would be charged for this process. Click Book an appointment to complete this step.
- You would now get the login credentials to enter the trading platform.
Angel Broking Demat Account Opening – Documents Required.
– A scanned copy of your PAN card
– A scanned copy of Aadhar Card
– Cancelled Cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account
– A scanned copy of your signatures – Income Proof (Only required if you wish to trade in Futures & Options, Currency or Commodities)
Additional terms and conditions
– You must have an active mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. This is to complete the eSign-in/DigiLocker process which requires OTP verification. If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhar card, then visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it linked.
– Make sure that the bank statement you are uploading has an Account number, IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If these are not clearly visible, then your application may be rejected.
– The cheque must have your name clearly inscribed on it.
– Signature should be done with a pen on a blank paper and should be clearly visible. Use of pencils, sketch pens or markers will get your application rejected.
– You can submit any of the following documents as an income proof:
Latest 6-month Bank statement
Latest salary slip
Networth certificate from a CA
Income Tax Return Acknowledgment || Angel Broking Customer Care Number
Also Read- Times Prime Membership Free | Offer | Referral Code | Subscription | Coupon Code
Angel Broking Refer Earn Terms & Conditions :
Earn a gift voucher worth Rs. 500/-
- Earn a gift voucher worth Rs. 500/- for each successful referralThe campaign offer is valid till October 7, 2020.
- On every Successful referral, the referrer will get a gift voucher worth Rs.500, ARQ Prime – Robo Advisory free for one month and Stock market training program worth Rs 2000 for FREE
- The gift voucher will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- For referrer to be eligible for the offer, the referee needs to open an account within 30 days of submission of the lead.
- The referee will get Free Demat Account, Brokerage cashback for one month, ARQ Prime – Robo Advisory free for one month and Stock market training program worth Rs 2000 for FREE
- The referee should download and login to Angel Broking app within 7 days of account activation
- Referrer will be rewarded in 10 business days of Mobile app login.
- This offer is NOT applicable for the Angel Broking employees and their family members.
- The referrer should be an existing client/customer with Angel Broking Ltd.
- The offer is not applicable for Angel Broking Channel Partners, Digital Referral Associate & Sub-Broker Clients.
- Angel Broking Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw/amend/alter the offer any time within the validity. The same shall be intimated to the clients through our website and on the registered email address.
- Angel Broking reserves the right to carry out checks & controls as it deems fit and proper, before disbursal of the referral reward to the referrer and the referee.
- Any grievances related to the above offer would not be entertained on the Angel Broking Exchange Platform.
- Investment in the securities market is subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
- A referrer can refer up to 5 clients in a month.
- If the referee is already registered in Angel Broking database as an existing client or potential client, then it will not be considered as a valid referral and the same will be devoid of the Referral Program.
- In the event of multiple referrals given, ARQ Prime and Stock market training will be provided only once.
- ARQ Prime and Stock market training once availed cannot be availed in conjunction with any other offer.
- Stock market training begins in September. The enrolment details will be shared by the end of the month on the registered email address.
- Free ARQ Prime for one month offer will not be applicable if the referrer/referee have availed the free trial of ARQ Prime.
- The Referee will receive one-month brokerage cashback up to Rs. 1000 after successfully completing the first month of trading. Exclusive of other applicable charges.
- The referrer is required to confirm acquiring the consent of the referee before providing his/her details.
- If the referee details provided are incomplete/incorrect/invalid, the referrer will not be entitled to any reward under the Referral Program. Angel Broking Customer Care Number
Angel Broking Charges List | Angel Broking Margin
How Angel Broking charges?
Angel Broking offers a flat rate brokerage plan (iTradePrime) to its online customers. The plan offers brokerage free equity delivery trading and charges flat Rs 20 per executed order for all other segments.
Angel Broking also offers a Traditional Plan where brokerage is charged in the percentage of the trading volume. This plan is for people who need in-person assistance with trading.
Angel Broking Brokerage Charges (iTradePrime Plan)
|Equity Delivery||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Equity Intraday||Flat Rs 20 per trade|
|Equity F&O||Flat Rs 20 per trade|
|Currency F&O||Flat Rs 20 per trade|
|Commodity F&O||Flat Rs 20 per trade|
- The flat Rs 20 per trade brokerage is irrespective of the size, value or the number of lots in an executed order.
- The flat Rs 20 per trade brokerage is charged on both sides (buy and sell). One buy and sell transaction cost Rs 40 in brokerage.
- Equity delivery is brokerage free but the customer has to pay taxes and demat debit transaction charges.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗