Crack Flipkart Big Billion Days October Sale!!
Get Rs 100 per Refer on PhonePe app Download Now!!
Flipkart Axis Buzz credit Card Offer Details:
1. 1st October, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 5th October, 2018 (23:59 Hours)
2. Under this Offer, Cardholders will get a 10% instant discount on the purchase, during the Offer Period, of select products sold on the Platform. Offer is also applicable on EMI Transactions on Cards.
3. There is no minimum cart amount required to avail this Offer and the maximum discount that can be availed during the Offer Period per card is Rs. 400.00.
1st October, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 5th October, 2018 (23:59 Hours)
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
* There is no minimum cart amount to avail this offer.
* Maximum discount that can be availed during the Offer Period per card is Rs. 400
* Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards
For Complete Offer
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
- Offer will be displayed on product page, for all eligible products. Please check the same before making purchase
- This offer is not applicable on:
- Select Samsung Smartphones
- Purchase of Gift Cards
- Infant milk substitutes and infant foods
- Purchase of Gold coins
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
* Yes, The offer is applicable in the event of partial payments made through Flipkart gift vouchers. In such cases, the offer will be applied only on the net amount paid through Axis Buzz Credit Card
Terms and Conditions:
1. This marketing program is being run by Axis Bank Limited (Axis) on www.flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Axis Buzz Credit Card (Cardholder and Card).
2. By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agree to be bound by:
• These Offer terms and conditions (T&C);
• All applicable terms and conditions of Axis.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. The Offer is applicable in the event of partial payments made through Flipkart gift cards or Flipkart Wallet. In such cases, the Offer will be applied on the net amount paid through the Card.
2. The Offer will be calculated on the final cart amount.
3. The offer is applicable on Flash Sale products as well
4. The Offer is not applicable for card on delivery transactions.
5. The Offer will not be applicable on gift wrap or premium delivery charges.
6. Axis does not make any warranties or representation on the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this Offer. The respective sellers on the Platform shall be responsible for the products purchased by a Cardholder. Neither Axis nor any of its subsidiaries assumes any responsibility for the service offered by Flipkart and sellers on the Platform.
7. In case if there is an existing discount available on the purchased product on the Platform, Cardholder will be eligible
8. for an additional 10% discount over and above such existing offer, subject to all the other conditions being fulfilled.
9. Any dispute or claim regarding the services must be resolved by the Cardholders with Flipkart or its sellers, directly without any reference to Axis. Axis shall not entertain any such disputes even if, the Cardholder approaches for resolution of the same.
10. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis. In the event orders are cancelled, the amount after the calculation of discount alone will be refunded to the Cardholder.
11. Axis and Flipkart hold the right at their discretion to refuse or deny the Offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible or disqualified to participate in this Offer if he/she becomes delinquent or his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period.
12. Axis and Flipkart reserves the right to disqualify any Cardholder from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the Cardholder for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the service.
13. Any taxes, duties, levies or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall
14. be borne directly by Cardholder and/ or billed to the account of the Cardholder and neither Axis nor Flipkart will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
15. This Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such Offers cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever. ·
16. Axis is not making any commitment to make such similar offers beyond the Offer Period
17. The terms and conditions mentioned herein shall be in addition and not be in derogation with the terms and conditions contained in Cardholder Agreement and all other terms and conditions of the Cardholder Agreement shall continue to apply.
18. Axis and Flipkart reserve their absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the Offer at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Cardholder at all times. Axis and Flipkart also reserve the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever to the Cardholders. In case of any dispute, Axis and Flipkarts decision shall be binding on all Cardholders.
19. The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Axis or Flipkart.
20. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
21. Nothing expressed or implied in the Offer shall in any way waive or amend any of the applicable terms and conditions on the Platform.
22. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the Cardholder either through mailers or advertised on the Platform, are for representative purpose only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products sold by the relevant sellers. Axis or Flipkart shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same ·
23. Under no circumstance will the Offer be settled in cash.
24. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained until November 1st, 2018. Post such date, Axis and Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons
25. This Offer is subject to applicable law and regulations and would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation of the said Offer till such time the terms are modified by the Parties as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the Offer cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, this Offer shall be deemed to be terminated forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the Offer comes into force.
26. This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may bevpromulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
27. Flipkart shall not be liable for any failure by Axis to honor the transaction and for any technical issues as a result of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. Axis shall indemnify and hold Flipkart harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, Axis shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it.
28. General terms and condition for availing EMI are applicable. To check the terms and conditions, Cardholder can visit the bank website.
29. Cardholder hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Flipkart and/ or Axis harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorneys fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart and/ or Axis as a consequence of (i) violation of these T&C; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence, by the Cardholder.
30. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals