The full form of BHIM:- Bharat Interface for Money , This app was launched on 30th December 2016. Using this you can do your payments through USSD and UPI.
Do you know what is BHIM App can do for you. Friends this app was launched by our Respectable Prime Minister “Mr. Narendra Modi” for increasing the Craze of “Digital India” This step of our PM is great for our country which makes India more digital. By launching this app our PM motivate us for doing digital transaction. This app is very secured than other wallets which you are using now. You can trust more than other e-wallets because this app is launched by our government. Friends using this app you can make easy and safe transaction in Many Banks all over India. You can use Credit Card and Debit Cards for Loading Money this Wallet. Bhim App:- Rs.25 on SignUp and Rs.10 Per Referral In Bank Account.
How to Get Rs.25 on SignUp and Rs.50 Per Referral In Bank Account BHIM APP:-
- Download BHIM App Click on Download. Then,
- Now ,Install and Open the App.
- Using a sim and Bhim App send SMS from your Phone for Verification. Now,
- Then your Number will be registered. Now,
- Add Your Bank Account linked to your Number. Then,
- Set Up your UPI Pin.
- If you want to make more money through Refer Program then Refer your friends and Earn Rs. 50 for each successful Refer.
- Thank you friends, Have you nice day.
BANKS WHICH ARE SUPPORTED IN BHIM APP : –
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank,Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.