Flipkart- Buy Philips BT1212/15 Runtime: 30 min Trimmer for Men (Green) worth Rs 945 at Rs 720 only. Stainless Steel Blades for long-lasting sharpness. DuraPower technology for a longer lasting battery life. Up to 30 minutes of cordless use after 8 hours charging. USB charging for convenient use. Choose beard lenghts of 1-5-7mm or the zero trim look.
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Trimming Range: 1 – 7 mm
- 30 min battery run time
- 4 length settings
- Gender: Men
- For Hair Clipping
|Battery Run Time||
How to order on Flipkart?
- Go to Flipkart.com OR Visit product page here
2. Click on Buy now
3. Login or Signup Flipkart account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Flipkart account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Flipkart.
We share many more Flipkart deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !
How to Track your Order on Flipkart?
- Head over to this link https://www.flipkart.com/rv/trackorder.
- Enter your tracking ID.
- Email is optional (If you have an Email, then enter it else leave it empty).
- Click on Submit.
- Done, you can check your details on that screen.
How to cancel order on Flipkart?
If the product has not been dispatched by the seller, you must follow these steps to cancel the order on Flipkart.
How to cancel order on Flipkart app?
1. To cancel the order on Flipkart app, you must open the app and select “My Orders”.
2. As soon you click on “My Orders”. You will be able to see the list of all your orders. Select the order which you want to cancel and click on ‘Cancel’ button.
3. In the next step, you will be asked to provide reasons for canceling your order. You can select your reason among the reasons provided. If your reason is not listed, you can select ‘My reason is not listed’ and in the comment box provide the reason. The comment section is optional; you can fill or leave it as it is.
4. After providing the reasons, you must click on ‘Confirm Cancellation’. Now your order will be canceled and you will receive refund to the mode through which you have made the payment.
How to cancel order on Flipkart website?
1. If you want to cancel the order on the Flipkart website, you must visit www.flipkart.com and login to your Flipkart account.
2. After you log in to your account, click on username which is displayed in the navigation section. Then click on ‘Orders’.
3. Once you click on the orders, all orders are displayed on the screen. Select the order you want to cancel and click on cancel.
4. You must select the reason for canceling the order and click on ‘Confirm Cancellation’ button.
Flipkart Private Limited, Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials & groceries, and lifestyle products.
In August 2018, U.S.-based retail chain Walmart acquired a 77% controlling stake in Flipkart for US$16 billion, valuing it at $20 billion.
|Headquarters||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Key people||Kalyan Krishnamurthy (CEO)|
|Revenue||₹43,615 crore (US$6.1 billion) (FY 2019)|
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals