CALL OF DUTY Mobile- Tips And Trick: Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game franchise published by Activision. Starting out in 2003, it first focused on games set in World War II. However, over time, the series has seen games set in modern times, the midst of the Cold War, futuristic worlds, and outer space.
How to play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC
To play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC, follow these steps:
- Download and install Gameloop. The download link for the setup can be found here. The setup size is just about 10 MBs.
- Launch Gameloop and navigate to the Game Center from the list at the left of the window. You’ll find yourself on a screen that looks like this:
- You’ll be able to spot Call of Duty: Mobile on the screen. If it isn’t there, use the search option at the top left of the window to search for the game.
- Click on the game and you should see an “Install” option in the bottom right.
- Clicking on the Install option will download (about 1.2 GBs) and install the game on your computer.
- Once this is done, head to the My Games tab from the list on the left of the window. Click on Play to launch the game.
The controls for the game will already be preset in the emulator. Once the game is launched, you should be able to see the default controllers on the right of the window. Alternatively, you can set custom controls by clicking on the key mapping option on the right of the window.
how to play call of duty for beginners
Preparing to Play
Choose a Call of Duty game to play. The formula for virtually every Call of Duty game is identical, so it doesn’t really matter which game you choose; however, each game has a few unique qualities. As of August 2018, competitive Call of Duty games include the following series:
- Modern Warfare — The Modern Warfare series includes three games (Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, and Modern Warfare 3). Modern Warfare Remastered is an updated version of the original Modern Warfare.
- Black Ops — The Black Ops series includes three entries (Black Ops, Black Ops 2, and Black Ops 3) with a fourth entry due for release in November 2018.
- Other — This includes games like World at War, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, and WW2.
Familiarize yourself with the primary gameplay mechanics. These are consistent things—like aiming, moving, and reloading—that are mostly identical for each Call of Duty game. It’s important to be comfortable with these mechanics before you start a game.
- When learning primary gameplay mechanics, it’s best to start with a game that uses clunkier mechanics (e.g., Modern Warfare Remastered) than a newer game. This will allow you to understand the base mechanics without some of the extra conveniences you’ll find in newer games.
- A good way to learn these mechanics is by starting an offline multiplayer game by yourself and testing out each of the buttons on your controller. Once you’re comfortable with the buttons, their functions, and general movement, you can start doing more complex things like shooting, reloading, switching weapons, and so on.
Get to know the secondary gameplay mechanics. These are mechanics that are specific to your selected Call of Duty game; for example, a secondary mechanic in Black Ops 3 is that you can double-jump and wall-run.
- Each game has slightly different secondary gameplay mechanics, so spend some time getting to know them before jumping into a multiplayer game. Playing the campaign is a good way to do this.
- Observing other players’ uses of secondary mechanics may also help you.
Figure out how you want to play. Knowing your play style before you jump into a match is the difference between being assertive and being dead.
- There are two main play styles: passive and aggressive. Passive players wait for enemies to come to them, while aggressive players take the fight to the other team.
- It’s good to be aggressive in Call of Duty, but you might want to start out by playing passively until you’ve mastered the basics.
Keep in mind the Time to Kill value. Time to Kill (or TTK) is a value that measures a first-person shooter’s responsiveness in terms of how long it takes to kill an enemy player with sustained fire. Call of Duty games all have fairly quick TTK values, so you shouldn’t need to empty your whole magazine into an enemy player; a few rounds will usually do the trick.
- TTK will vary depending on the gun you’re using. Once you understand your gun’s TTK, try to use the appropriate number of rounds per engagement.
- It can be tempting to reload as soon as you’ve shot an enemy two or three times, but make sure you’ve actually finished off the enemy before doing so.
Understand how Call of Duty multiplayer generally works. With the exception of Call of Duty 1, 2, and 3, COD multiplayer is fundamentally identical across its various games: after selecting a game type, you’re placed in a lobby with other players, and your teams are determined randomly (not applicable for free-for-all game modes). You’ll then play at least one round of the game type.
- Depending on the game type, you may play several rounds before the match is officially over.
- Typically speaking, you’ll be placed in a new match within a couple minutes of the last one ending if you don’t exit the lobby.
Know how to level up. Leveling up is automatic in every Call of Duty game. Playing in matches (e.g., killing enemies, completing objectives, etc.) earns you experience points (XP); once you’ve earned enough points to level up, your character will do so.
- As you level up, you’ll unlock new weapons, perks, killstreaks, and so on.
- Most COD games allow you to unlock attachments for your guns by using the guns in question (e.g., getting a certain number of kills with an AK-47 will unlock a red dot sight for the AK-47).
- Games in the Black Ops series handle unlocks in a different way: once you level up, you receive a token that you can spend on any item for which your current level is appropriate.
Stick to your playing style. Once you’ve established a playing style, don’t waste time second-guessing it—just use it as often as possible. If you’re an agressive player, rush the enemy team as soon as the match starts, and if you’re a conservative player, hang back while everyone else rushes.
- Versatility is key in Call of Duty, so you will occasionally have to change up your playing style to fit maps or gametypes. For example, if you usually play aggressively but you’re defending an objective, it’s best to play more conservatively for the time being.
Use custom classes. After you play enough to reach level 4, you’ll be able to create your own “classes”, which are loadouts including weapons, grenades, and modifiers of your choosing. While classes vary slightly from game to game, most include the following aspects:
- Primary weapon — Your main weapon. Categories include assault rifles, SMGs, shotguns, sniper rifles, and LMGs.
- Secondary weapon — Your backup weapon. Categories include pistols, riot shields, rocket launchers, and—in some games—shotguns.
- Lethal and Nonlethal — Throwable items. Lethal items include things like grenades, Semtex, and throwing knives, while nonlethal options include flashbang grenades, stun grenades, and so on.
- Perks — Modifiers that change attributes about your character. Perks do things like allowing you to run faster, carry more ammo, avoid showing up on the minimap, and so on.
- Killstreaks — Rewards you can earn for getting consecutive kills without dying. These include things like radar for your team, airstrikes, gunship support, and tactical nukes.
- Some games also have death-streaks that will activate after several deaths with no kills.
- Wildcards — Modifiers in the Black Ops series. These allow you to “break” the game’s rules by doing things like taking an extra attachment for your secondary weapon or replacing your secondary weapon with a primary one.
- Attachments — Items that go on your primary and secondary weapons. These include scopes, silencers, grenade launchers, heartbeat detectors, and so on.
- Specialist — Games in the Black Ops series allow you to play as a “Specialist”, which is a set character with specific abilities. Choosing a Specialist who fits your play style will give you an edge.
Aim down your gun’s sights. When shooting, aiming down your gun’s sights will afford you significantly more accuracy than if you fire from the hip. This is true for all weapons—even shotguns—in all Call of Duty games.
- By default, you can aim down sights (ADS) by pressing the left trigger (consoles) or holding down the right mouse button (PC).
- As a general rule, don’t fire your weapon without aiming down your gun’s sights unless you’re at point-blank range.
Don’t forget to use your knife. In most Call of Duty games, the knife is the default melee option; using it on a human enemy in close quarters is almost always a one-shot kill.
- Exceptions to the one-shot kill rule include Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare, as these games both use your primary weapon’s stock as a melee weapon.
- Some games, such as Black Ops 3 and Advanced Warfare, use a punching animation instead of the knife.
Reload often. If you’re new to first-person shooters, it can be difficult to remember to reload after killing an enemy. It’s important to reload whenever you have enough time to do so; even if you only used a couple of bullets, reloading will ensure that you have a full magazine for your next encounter.
- The exception to this rule is if you’re in an area with a large number of enemies. If you have enough bullets in your gun’s magazine to take on one or two more people, it may make more sense to do so before reloading; you can always switch to your secondary if another enemy comes around the corner before you finish your reload.
- Guns such as LMGs (light machine guns), sniper rifles, and shotguns typically have high reload times, so it’s best to reload these in cover rather than on the go.
Play the objective. “Playing the objective” refers to helping your team accomplish the goal for the current game type; for example, if you’re playing Team Deathmatch, the objective is to get more kills than the enemy team.
- When playing objective-based games like Search and Destroy, you’ll want to make sure that you’re not just treating it like an iteration of Team Deathmatch. Kills aren’t always the only end goal.
Watch the kill cam. If you find that you’re dying endlessly, try watching the kill cam that plays after you die. This will give you an idea of how other people play.
- Watching the kill cam will also delay your spawning into the match, which is a good thing if you’re dying often as it gives your team time to recoup some points without you dying.
- Some games, such as ones in the Black Ops series, allow you to rewatch matches from your perspective via the “Theater” option. This is a good idea if you want to analyze your own games.
Keep playing. Call of Duty has a fairly steep mastery curve, and it can be incredibly unforgiving; the best way to improve your game is by continuing to play despite frustration.
Know which modes are available. You may have anywhere from one to three offline modes depending on which Call of Duty game you’re playing:
- Campaign — A linear, story-based game mode. Call of Duty games released in 2018 and beyond may not have campaigns.
- Nazi Zombies — A horde-based game mode in which you attempt to survive waves of zombies. The Ghosts version of this mode is called “Extinction”.
- Spec Ops — A collection of short excerpts of missions or challenges. Spec Ops is only available in Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3.
- Survival — Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has a wave-based spin-off of Spec Ops called “Survival”. This mode is comparable to Firefight from Halo or Horde Mode from Gears of War.
Try playing the campaign first. While you most likely have at least two singleplayer options, the campaign is specifically formulated to introduce you to your selected game’s mechanics.
- If you’ve played Call of Duty before, you’re probably familiar enough with these mechanics that you can play whichever mode you like.
Set a lower difficulty than you think you’ll need. If this is your first Call of Duty campaign, try using the easiest or second-easiest difficulty setting when you start out. If it turns out that your difficulty is too easy, you can always raise it later.
- The “Veteran” difficulty can be incredibly hard, especially in older games such as Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops.
Stick to cover when possible. Even though Call of Duty allows you to regenerate your health, it’s best to stay out of sight of enemies until you’re ready to fire. Once you’re done firing, getting back into cover will prevent you from soaking up too much damage.
- This is especially true on higher difficulties.
Don’t forget to use your melee. In most Call of Duty games, the melee attach—typically a knife—is a one-shot kill in the campaign. As most enemies will attempt to melee you if you get close to them, this is most viable when an enemy surprises you rather than when you run up to an enemy.
- Some COD games, such as Black Ops III, replace the knife with a standard melee attack; however, the principle is the same.
Keep an eye on your ammo. It can be easy to burn through over half a magazine on one enemy and then forget to reload, so make sure you’re keeping your magazine topped off when possible.
- A good rule of thumb is to reload after every engagement. For example, if you kill two enemies and you know a few more are coming, duck back into cover and reload before proceeding.
- Spraying through your entire magazine by holding down the trigger isn’t recommended, as doing so is both inaccurate and wasteful. Try tapping the trigger to fire in bursts.
Try Nazi Zombies if it’s available. Nazi Zombies is a wave-based mode in which you fight increasingly difficult zombies while building barriers, maintaining your fortifications, unlocking new areas in the map, and so on. There are a few key points to help get you started in Nazi Zombies mode:
- Use your knife for the first few rounds. Ammo is invaluable, and you can kill zombies in one or two strikes with the knife during the initial rounds.
- Go for headshots. Zombies can soak up a huge amount of body damage unless you have an exceptionally powerful weapon (e.g., the Ray Gun).
- Run away if you get hit once. Zombies can down you by hitting you more than once, so let your health recharge before re-engaging the zombies.
- Don’t skip the upgrades. Buying weapons, upgrading them via the Pack-a-Punch machine, and purchasing drinkable buffs will all help you survive for longer.
- Avoid getting cornered. It’s better to kite zombies around the map by running in circles than to get stuck in between a burning car and a mob of the undead.
Check out Spec Ops if you’re playing Modern Warfare 2 or Modern Warfare 3. Spec Ops is a game mode that places you in specific situations that are often based on sections of missions in the game’s campaign. Completing Spec Ops missions in a certain amount of time will unlock more missions.
- There’s no specific strategy for Spec Ops since each mission is different.
- In Modern Warfare 2, speed-running Spec Ops missions when possible is often more viable than slowly inching your way through them.
- If you’re playing Modern Warfare 3, you might also want to check out the horde-based “Survival” mode found in the “Spec Ops” section.
Call of Duty: Mobile: Top tips and tricks for COD –
10 Tips and Tricks for Call of Duty: Mobile
1. Keep your Graphic settings Optimum.
So if your phone does support Ultra HD graphics but also just renders a low FPS then it is advisable that you change the graphic setting. You should consider keeping the graphics on HD or medium because by doing so your phone will be able to render all the frames and give you a smooth experience. But, what is more important is that if you play at a higher FPS your taps on the screen will be registered in game faster and that will give you a advantage over the other players. It is always advisable to maintain your FPS over player at a higher graphic setting.
2. Choose your Shooting Mode Right
Call Of Duty Mobile offers you two different shooting modes viz Simple mode and Advanced mode. While playing with your shooting settings on simple mode whenever your aim pointer goes over the enemy your weapon will automatically fire without your scope. Advance mode is the one that is advisable to play the game with the shooting settings on advanced mode. However, if you prefer playing on simple mode you can go ahead with it keeping in mind that you will need the advanced settings if you wish to succeed in the battle royale mode. One problem that you will face when you play with simple shooting controls is that if your just trying to have a look at what your enemy is doing by scoping in on him and if your aim pointer lands on the enemy it will automatically fire giving away your position. If you were scoped in with a sniper rifle than you might be at a disadvantage as you will take time to load the second bullet and your enemy will shoot you down first.
3. Choose your Character Class Right
You will need to choose your character class prior to entering a Battle Royale match. The game offers an option of 6 Classes that you can choose for your character to have. The classes are as follows
This class gives you 2 special boosts. You can set up a medical station. this will be like a circle around your character which will heal your team mates when they stand inside the circle. The second boost is that it will take your character 25% less time to revive a team mate when he is knocked down.
This class offers you 2 boosts as well. Firstly this class can see the footprints of enemies highlighted and for a longer duration. The second boost is the sensor dart which will show you all players in your vicinity highlighted and the scout can see them.
The Clown class gets a toy bomb which summons zombies which will attack any enemies in heir vicinity. the other boost that the character is anti-zombie and it reduces the zombie awareness distance to 15 metres.
You get a grapple hook that can hook on to any surface and you will grapple to the location. Also, the Ninja has his footstep noise muffled so that enemies cannot hear him from a distance.
This class has the ability to launch a EMP drone that does continuous EMP interference with the enemies. The also has a boost which grants him augmented sight and makes all vehicles in a 80 metre radius hostile for the enemies.
He can place a transformable and flashing shield anywhere he wants. He also has a boost which grants him the ability to incur 20% less damage by all means except for bullets.
The selection of the right class going forward in a squad game will be essential as strategies will be based around the abilities of the different classes. Make sure you has a plan on how you want to approach a game when playing in the squad mode and select the appropriate class for your character based on it.
4. Use the drones available in Multiplayer mode
Your character will be awarded a UAV, Drone and a missile when you have a continuous streak of killing your enemies. Use the weapons at the right time when playing in the multiplayer mode. The missile will give you control over a screen and you can direct the missile toward your enemies. The missile will kill all enemies in the blast radius. The UAV can be launched in the general direction of the enemy and the UAV will seek the enemy and kill it upon impact. The drone gives away your enemy’s position on your RADAR. When awarded these weapons make sure you use them appropriately when required during the match.
5. Upgrade your weapon periodically
Use can use the weapon that you own when you play on multiplayer mode. The weapon upgrades as you earn experience with the weapon. The upgrade allows you to equip your gun with various sights, foregrips, magazines and stocks which makes your weapon stats better. Doing this will make your weapon better and give you an advantage over your enemies.
6. Use Boosts in Multiplayer mode for special abilities
Your character is awarded with boosts in the Multiplayer mode as he advances. the first boost allows you to get a magazine full of ammo from your enemies body. This gives you the ability to us your weapon throughout the match otherwise you would have to change the weapon with another weapon from your enemy.
7. Use the helicopter wisely
The battle royale mode in Call of Duty Mobile allows you to fly a helicopter. However, it is advisable that you fly the helicopter only when you are playing solo and not when playing in squads. The opponents can fire at the helicopter and if you are playing in squads the opponents firing at the helicopter can prove overwhelming for you and will crash the helicopter. However, sometimes it may help to get to the safe zone quickly when the zone is shrinking.
8. Learn the use of various throwables available
Call of Duty has a wide range of throwable which can be use apart from the generic smoke, frag and stun grenades. The proper use of the throwable will give you an advantage when you’re stuck in a tricky situation. The grenades apart from generic ones offer a twist to the gameplay.
9. Crouch and slide to your advantage
Your character will slide as he crouches if you tap on crouch while sprinting or running. This helps you to change your location after being spotted by your enemy and also will help you dodge bullets. You can also fire your weapon while you are sliding which gives you the ability to inflict damage to your enemy while you dodge his bullets.
10. Glide to avoid damage when falling from a height:
Your character has the ability to glide in the air and land safely when he jumps from a height. This helps you to incur no damage as you fall from a height and will also help you get out of tricky situations during a gunfight.The ability to glide is a much appreciated feature and it will also avoid you from getting in a situation where you are unable to get to the safe zone because of a straight cliff in front of you.
The above tips will help you get a head start over the other players playing the game as it has just launched today. You can use the above tips to show your friend who the real player is.
What are Best Settings for Call of Duty: Mobile – Sensitivity, Basic Settings and more?
Best Call of Duty: Mobile Basic Settings
When playing COD: Mobile, you’ll want to keep Aim Assist turned on, as well as Quick Run, Fixed r-fire, and Joystick Auto-Sprint. They’re all shortcuts to making the game feel better to play, so you might as well turn them on. No one is going to shout at you for using Aim Assist, don’t worry.
Tap to ADS is ideal too, as you don’t have to hold down a button to aim down your gun’s sights, freeing up other fingers for other actions.
Display Left Fire Button can be kept on too, as it offers that little bit extra flexibility when you’re navigating around with your right hand. Tap crouch while sprinting to slide is far more convenient than the alternative, and you can keep your sprinting sensitivity at 65. A Camera FOV of 60 feels natural to play with too, so only tweak this if you’re really struggling.
Best Customised Shooting Modes for Call of Duty: Mobile
Holding down the ‘shoot’ button will make you aim down the sights, but you can customise this so it’s different for each weapon type. This allows you to hip fire more freely if you don’t want to aim down your weapon’s scope every single time you shoot, and use the dedicated button to ADS.
The settings are best arranged as follows, with Sniper Rifles using the setting to make it easier to quick scope:
- Assault Rifles: Hip
- SMGs: Hip
- Shotguns: Hip
- LMGs: Hip
- Sniper Rifles: ADS
- Pistols: Hip
Best HUD for Call of Duty: Mobile
iFerg uses an iPad to play Call of Duty: Mobile, so the HUD settings detailed here are mostly only applicable if you are also able to spread your buttons out over that extra real estate. You’ll need six fingers to use the HUD recommended by iFerg, and we’ve put a screenshot of the ideal configuration below.
Here’s how your hands should be positioned when using this setup:
- Left thumb on crouch button.
- Left index finger to move/sprint
- Left middle finger to jump and knife
- Right thumb to shoot
- Right index finger to aim
- Right middle finger to reload/scope (ADS)
Best sensitivity settings for Call of Duty: Mobile Multiplayer
To find the sensitivity menu, click the cog icon at the top of the main menu screen and navigate to ‘sensitivity’ on the top bar.
iFerg uses the Fixed Speed setting, as it allows you more control over your character’s movement. Fixed Speed makes you predictable in movement, whilst the Acceleration settings cause you to spin at a faster rate inconsistently.
The camera sensitivities used by iFerg are as follows:
- Standard sensitivity: 60
- ADS sensitivity: 88
- Tactic scope sensitivity: 129
- Sniper scope sensitivity: 80
The firing sensitivities used by iFerg are as follows:
- Standard sensitivity: 70
- ADS sensitivity: 88
- Tactic scope sensitivity: 120
- Sniper scope sensitivity: 80
Best sensitivity settings for Call of Duty: Mobile Battle Royale
Battle Royale mode has a separate sensitivity menu to Multiplayer. Here are the settings used by iFerg, although he does claim to be more into the Multiplayer mode so has not made very big changes to the defaults.
- Third person sensitivity: 80
- FPP view turning sensitivity: 65
- Optics: 90
- Tactic scope sensitivity: 80
- 3x tactical scope: 60
- 4x tactical scope: 50
- Sniper scope sensitivity: 45
- Third person sensitivity: 80
- FPP view turning sensitivity: 65
- Optics: 90
- Tactic scope sensitivity: 80
- 3x tactical scope: 60
- 4x tactical scope: 50
- Sniper scope sensitivity: 45
Battle Royale Vehicle Settings
In the Battle Royale game mode, you’ll be able to hop into vehicles to traverse the map more quickly. There are a few different ways to control the Battle Royale’s vehicles, but layout A is the simplest to use, offering a simple way to go forward, backward, left and right.
What are the Hacks in COD mobile?
The hacks that exist in COD mobile are pretty much the same hacks that exist in every other online fps games out there:
- Aimbot – locks onto the enemy and shoots.
- Triggerbot – automatically shoots when your crosshair is over an enemy.
- ESP/Wallhacks – highlights/shows where enemy players are.
- Silent Aim – pretty much aimbot but its meant to look legit.
- Spin bot – from everyone else’s perspective, the hacker is spinning around non stop extremely fast.
These are the hacks that are predominantly being applied by many gamers. But we would request you all not to practice such acts, nor do we endorse such hacking methods. Using these hacks can lead you to get banned from the game permanently.
How to report someone for cheating in COD mobile?
1. Find the red button at the top right of the screen
2. Select the options for which you want to report the player
3. Click on Report
call of duty mobile best guns
Here are the 5 best guns on Call of Duty: Mobile
Call of Duty: Mobile: 5 best guns
Assault Rifle – AK-47
Though there are many out there that will argue that the M4 is a more balanced weapon than the AK-47, we would disagree. The AK-47 has higher damage and the only trade off is the stability that can easily be substituted with accessories. The AK-47 is a devastating weapon in the Multiplayer and the Battle Royale mode and one of the best guns.
Damage – 70
Fire Rate – 55
Accuracy – 45
Range – 65
Mobility – 60
Sniper Rifle – DL Q33
This sniper rifle is the most basic one and the one first available in the Multiplayer. This has the most damage among sniper rifles but is bolt action. This means players need to reload after each hit. But one hit is usually enough to down an opponent, and snipers should aim for the head. This definitely makes one of the best guns in the game for long range.
Damage – 90
Fire Rate – 15
Accuracy – 60
Range – 45
Mobility – 95
SMG – PDW-57
Though others may have other choice when it comes to SMGs, the PDW-57 is ours. This is because this has a huge magazine and with an extended barrel, a vertical foregrip and a stock, this weapon has almost zero recoil making it one of the best guns. You can take out a whole enemy team with just one magazine of this devastating weapon. And it has deadly damage to top things off.
Damage – 90
Fire Rate – 50
Accuracy – 40
Range – 25
Mobility – 75
LMG – S36
Though this is available at a very advanced level. This LMG has excellent damage that is supported by its great range and stability.
Damage – 75
Fire Rate – 60
Accuracy – 45
Range – 55
Mobility – 40
Shotgun – HS2126
This shotgun is a death sentence at close ranges. The HS2126 is the deadliest shotgun in Call of Duty: Mobile, because it has a large drum magazine and has a burst fire mode. Essentially if anyone is caught in the crosshairs when the weapon is fired, they are dead. Perfect candidate for one of the best guns.
Damage – 75
Fire Rate – 45
Accuracy – 70
Range – 15
Mobility – 80
How to Hack Call of duty mobile points in 2022?
Call of duty mobile free cod points hack
Call of Duty Mobile Hack 2020 finally arrive at public. Players will get free cod points and free skins in COD mobile without human verification now. This is actually the only working cheats engine and hacking script for call of duty mobile so far. Have them into your hands per hour asap before this tool got patched.
As a game with strong brand influence, Call of Duty Mobile has obtained lots of resources support after being adapted into mobile game. The iconic multiplayer game map in call of Duty: black action and call of Duty: modern war is just a sincere display of developers to players.
The overall game picture of call of Duty: Mobile should be remarkable. As a masterpiece with 3A strength on the home computer, even when the mobile version is launched, it still maintains enough quality. A myriad of buildings and characters in the game, whether in material or in more detail, have satisfactory effects. A myriad of shadow, smoke, explosion and other special effects let players who wish to take the true war get a reasonable look.
Call of duty mobile hack, call of duty mobile hack apk, call of duty mobile hack ios, call of duty mobile hack script, call of duty mobile hack 2020, call of duty mobile hack cp, call of duty mobile hackers, call of duty mobile hack download ios, call of duty mobile hack apk download, call of duty mobile hack android, call of duty mobile hack aimbot, call of duty mobile hack app, call of duty mobile hack apk 2020, call of duty mobile hack app download
call of duty mobile hack apk ios, call of duty mobile hack buy, call of duty mobile hack ban
call of duty mobile hack blackmod, call of duty mobile hackers banned, call of duty mobile bluestacks hack, call of duty mobile hack anti ban, call of duty mobile aimbot hack, can call of duty mobile be hacked.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗