Airtel Payment Bank Registration Online
Asking how to create airtel payment bank account. Then, hold We gonna tell you Airtel Payment Bank Registration Process.
A Step by Step Guide for airtel payment bank online registration. So, Complete your airtel payment bank account sign up. You can do Airtel Payment Bank Register online
Airtel Payment Bank Login Panel
You ca access the Airtel Payment Bank Login Panel. You just need to do airtel payment bank login with credentials details. The same User ID and Password you created while Airtel Payment Bank Registration Online
Airtel Payment Bank Account Sign up
India’s largest telecom service provider Airtel has launched Indian first Payments Bank. Airtel Payment Bank which recently got approval from RBI. You can open Airtel payment bank account in just 3 minutes easily.
You will get all the benefits of banking and finance with it. Airtel payments bank is a joint venture with Kotak Mahindra bank which acquired 1 million subscribers in the first month of its launch. Read along to know how to Open Airtel Payments Bank Account.
Also Read | Create Paytm Account
How do Airtel Payment Bank Online Registration ?
- Open the “My Airtel App” and Tap on “Payments Bank“ OR Visit Website at https://www.airtel.in/bank/register
- Enter mPIN when prompted. If mPIN is not setup, you will have to set up for one.
- Check and confirm your mobile number. Once approved, tap on “Apply for a savings account.”
- Enter your Aadhar number at the bottom.
- Select your profile and your annual income. If income is more than ten lacs, then enter your “PAN Number.”
- Go to your nearest Airtel banking point to verify your Aadhar biometric information. Once done, your account will be activated.
What are the Charges for Airtel Payments Bank
- Cash Deposit: Free
- You will earn 7.25% interest rate in your Airtel Bank Account.
- Account Opening Charge: Free if you Open with 100 rupees.
- Account Closure: Rs 50. You will not be able to close your account within the one month of its opening.
- Airtel Payments Bank to other bank transfer: 0.5% of the transacted amount.
- Internal Airtel Payments to Airtel Payments Bank digital transfer: Free
- Airtel Payments to Airtel Payments Bank account from a bank point: 0.5% of the transacted amount.
- Airtel Payments Bank to other banks from Bank Point: 1%
- You will also get a Free Accident Insurance of 1 Lakhs for every account holder.
How do Airtel Payment Bank Login ?
- Open Airtel Payments Bank account’s Netbanking page at https://www.airtel.in/netbanking/.
- Enter your Bank registered mobile number.
- Click on “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)” below Password / OTP box.
- Enter OTP received on your mobile and press Login.
- Now you will be asked to enter M-PIN you have chosen at the time of opening Airtel Payments Bank account. Enter it to access your Airtel Payments Netbanking account online.
How to Check Airtel Bank Balance ?
You can check the Airtel bank balance as well as perform transactions using the following methods:
- Using “Airtel Money” or “My Airtel” app.
- Using the Website. Visit Airtel Netbanking at https://www.airtel.in/netbanking/bank
- Using *400# USSD codes. However, this method is only limited to Airtel subscribers only.
Airtel Payment Bank Contact Details
- Call Center: For airtel Customers: 400; For Other operators: 8800688006 (Standard calling rates apply). Customer Call Center / IVR will be available in Hindi, English and Major regional languages.
- Email: email@example.com
Tags- Open airtel Bank Account, signup airtel payment bank, steps to open airtel bank account, airtel money account, airtel payment bank charges, airtel payment bank app download.
Airtel payment bank account hack, airtel payment bank offers, airtel money transfer to bank account charges, airtel payment bank customer care, airtel payment bank interest rate.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals
Stay Connected with NAYAG, Get Latest Offers and Deals on Facebook
Join NAYAG Facebook Group
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗