How to Create Airtel Payment Bank Account- SignUp Airtel Bank. India’s largest telecom service provider Airtel has launched Indian first Payments Bank. Airtel Payment Bank which recently got approval from RBI. You can open Airtel payment bank account in just 3 minutes easily, and you will get all the benefits of banking and finance with it. Airtel payments bank is a joint venture with Kotak Mahindra bank which acquired 1 million subscribers in the first month of its launch. Read along to know how to Open Airtel Payments Bank Account.
Crack Flipkart Big Billion Days October Sale!!
Get Rs 100 per Refer on PhonePe app Download Now!!
Follow These Steps to Open Airtel Payments Bank Account
- Open the “My Airtel App” and Tap on “Payments Bank“ OR Visit Website
- Enter mPIN when prompted. If mPIN is not setup, you will have to set up for one.
- Check and confirm your mobile number. Once approved, tap on “Apply for a savings account.”
- Enter your Aadhar number at the bottom.
- Select your profile and your annual income. If income is more than ten lacs, then enter your “PAN Number.”
- Go to your nearest Airtel banking point to verify your Aadhar biometric information. Once done, your account will be activated.
What are the Charges for Airtel Payments Bank
- Cash Deposit: Free
- You will earn 7.25% interest rate in your Airtel Bank Account.
- Account Opening Charge: Free if you Open with 100 rupees.
- Account Closure: Rs 50. You will not be able to close your account within the one month of its opening.
- Airtel Payments Bank to other bank transfer: 0.5% of the transacted amount.
- Airtel Payments to Airtel Payments Bank digital transfer: Free
- Airtel Payments to Airtel Payments Bank account from a bank point: 0.5% of the transacted amount.
- Airtel Payments Bank to other banks from Bank Point: 1%
- You will also get a Free Accident Insurance of 1 Lakhs for every account holder.
How to Login Airtel Payments Bank Account
- Open Airtel Payments Bank account’s Netbanking page.
- Enter your Bank registered mobile number.
- Click on “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)” below Password / OTP box.
- Enter OTP received on your mobile and press Login.
- Now you will be asked to enter M-PIN you have chosen at the time of opening Airtel Payments Bank account. Enter it to access your Airtel Payments Netbanking account online.
How to Check Airtel Bank Balance
You can check the Airtel bank balance as well as perform transactions using the following methods:
- Using “Airtel Money” or “My Airtel” app.
- Using the Website. Visit https://www.airtel.in/netbanking/bank
- Using *400# USSD codes. However, this method is only limited to Airtel subscribers only.
Contect with Airtel
- Call Center: For airtel Customers: 400; For Other operators: 8800688006 (Standard calling rates apply). Customer Call Center / IVR will be available in Hindi, English and Major regional languages.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags- Open airtel Bank Account, signup airtel payment bank, steps to open airtel bank account, airtel money account, airtel payment bank charges, airtel payment bank app download, airtel payment bank account hack, airtel payment bank offers, airtel money transfer to bank account charges, airtel payment bank customer care, airtel payment bank interest rate.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals