[Create Facebook Account Signup]- Step by Step to set up a facebook account?. how to create facebook account step by step, how do you set up a facebook account?Friends we are here for Your help if you face any type of problem regarding Recharge or any other type please comment below. Read Terms And Conditions carefully. We provide Free Recharge Tricks, Offers and many more For you. For Other offer visit Home Page. So, Get benefits and Enjoy.
Crack Flipkart Big Billion Days October Sale!!
Get Rs 100 per Refer on PhonePe app Download Now!!
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook homepage, Enter in your first Name.
3. Enter in your Last Name.
4. Enter your mobile phone number. To use an email instead, tap Sign up with Email. If You Have no Email Id, Then read our article to Create a New Email Id on Gmail for free.
5. Most Important thing, Enter Password.
6. Enter your Date of Birth(DOB).
7. And Tap Female or Male to select your gender.
8. Click the “Sign Up” button. If all of your information is correct, you will be sent a verification Code to the Email address/Mobile Number you provided.
9. Open the verification email. It may take a few minutes for the email to get delivered. Click the link in the email to activate your account.
10. That’s it your facebook account is created.
11. Enjoy it.
12. I hope this article is helpful to you share your friends to create a new account.
Note:- you must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account. You must use your real name for your account. Nicknames are allowed as long as they are a variation on your real name (Sem, instead of Sameer, for example).
About Facebook Social Site
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. The Facebook website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
The founders had initially limited the website’s membership to Harvard students; however, later they expanded it to higher education institutions in the Boston area, the Ivy League schools, and Stanford University. Facebook gradually added support for students at various other universities, and eventually to high school students as well. Since 2006, anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook, though variations exist in the minimum age requirement, depending on applicable local laws. The Facebook name comes from the face book directories often given to United States university students. The company held its initial public offering (IPO) in February 2012, and began selling stock to the public three months later, reaching an original peak market capitalization of $104 billion, a new record. Facebook makes most of its revenue from advertisements which appear onscreen.
Tags- create facebook account gmail, welcome to facebook new account, new facebook account registration form, credit new account facebook, create facebook account with mobile number, create new account, facebook account open, create fb account without phone number, SignUp Facebook new Account with Mobile Number, Facebook Signup, Facebook create account.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals