DishTV:- Get 50% Cashback on DTH Recharge with ICICI or Pockets UPI, Friends you make your recharge month for watching his favoraite channels but you do not get any type of benefit on these recharge. But now we come with a trick to give cashback using ICICI and Pockets UPI is offering flat 50% cashback on DTH Recharge. This offer is good for you friends offer is valid for first merchant transaction only. Don’t waste time make your recharge now using ICICI and Pocket UPI. HurryUp!!!!…..
How to Get 50% Cashback on Dishtv DTH Recharge with ICICI or Pockets UPI:-
- Very first, Login to iMobile or Download Pockets App
- Install and open this App.
- Login or SignUp.
- Click on UPI to send money to virtual Payment Address.
- Enter the Payment address which is dishtv.(your VC number)@icici
- Payment done.
Terms and Conditions:-
- No minimum recharge is required to get this Cashback. It means you can fill any rechargeable amount at the time of doing recharge.
- You get cashback upto Rs.100 only.
- Offer is valid only for First Merchant transaction using UPI
- You can avail this offer once per mobile number.
- This cashback offer is valid from February 24, to June 30, 2017.
- Cashback will will be credited to the ICICI bank Account.
- Cashback will be credited wihin 45 days of transaction.
- If you will not receive receipt of cashback, Please contack ICICI back customer care and give your transacation ID.
- For any other Quarry contact with ICICI customer care.
What is UPI?
What is full form of UPI?
UPI means Unified Payment Interface.
UPI enables all bank accout holders to send and receive money from their smartphones whithout the need to enter bank account information or net banking userID and Password. And using this you can make faster Payments using just VPA.
What is the full form of VPA?
VPA means Virtual Payment Address
ICICI bank is the Inida’s largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs.7206.95 billion at March 31, 2016 and profit after tax Rs.97.26 billion for the year ended march, 2016. ICICI bank currently has a network of 4850 branches and 13882 ATM’s across India.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals
Stay Connected with NAYAG, Get Latest Offers and Deals on Facebook
Join NAYAG Facebook Group
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗