Flipkart Account Deactivate- Steps to Delete Flipkart Account. Hello friends if you are want to learn how delete or deactivate Flipkart Account. Read this article Complete and make you account deactivate or Delete easily. Friends we are here for Your help if you face any type of problem regarding Recharge or any other type please comment below. Read Terms And Conditions carefully. We provide Free Recharge Tricks, Offers and many more For you. For Other offer visit Home Page. So, Get benefits and Enjoy. Create another new Account on Flipkart
Grab Today Best Deal on Flipkart!!
Get Rs 100 per Refer on PhonePe app Download Now!!
Steps to Delete Flipkart Account Deactivate :-
- To deactivate, visit the deactivation link (https://www.flipkart.com/account/deactivate).
- Enter your password, and click on Deactivation. Note: When you deactivate your account
- You are logged out of your Flipkart Account
- Your public profile on Flipkart is no longer visible
- Your reviews/ratings are still visible, while your profile information is shown as “unavailable” as a result of deactivation.
- Your wishlist items are no longer accessible through the associated public hyperlink.
- Wishlist is shown as “unavailable” as a result of deactivation *You will be unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from Flipkart
- Your account data is retained and is restored in case you choose to reactivate your account
How do I reactivate my Flipkart account?
Reactivation is easy. Simply login with the email/social network ID and password combination used prior to deactivation. Your account data is fully restored. Default settings are applied and you will be subscribed to receive promotional emails from Flipkart. Flipkart retains your account data for you to conveniently start off from where you left, if you decide to reactivate your account.
- You cannot reactivate it from the Flipkart app so you have to go to the desktop version of Flipkart (you can use Chrome desktop view for smart phones or from the computer).
- Go to login and enter your email / phone number and the password. Flipkart will give the option to reactivate the account. Click on it and you have your account again with all the information as it is.
- In case you have forgotten your password, click on forgot password and Flipkart will send you the OTP on your given phone number or your email. Change the password and login again. Flipkart will give the option to reactivate the account. Click on it and you have your account again with all the information.
- If you have any other queries then contact Flipkart customer care at 18002089898 not me 🙂
Cancel Flipkart Account, blacklist Flipkart Account, block Flipkart Account, kill Flipkart Account, shut down Flipkart Account, Remove Flipkart account, how to delete flipkart seller account permanently, can i delete flipkart account, flipkart customer support to reactivate account, how to recover my flipkart account, how to delete flipkart order history, how to activate deactivated flipkart account, how to activate flipkart seller account, flipkart account settings.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals