Here Flipkart is selling Acer Aspire laptop ES1-533-C1SX Notebook at Rs 13,990. As it is offering Acer Aspire Celeron Dual Core – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/Linux) ES1-533-C1SX Notebook (15.6 inch, Black) at Rs 13990. So read The Complete details to Buy and know about Features. Friends we are here for Your help if you face any type of problem regarding Recharge or any other type please comment below. Read Terms And Conditions carefully. We provide Free Recharge Tricks, Offers and many more For you. For Other offer visit Home Page. So, Get benefits and Enjoy.
Grab Today Best Deal on Flipkart!!
Get Rs 100 per Refer on PhonePe app Download Now!!
Features of Product :-
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Linux/Ubuntu Operating System
- 500 GB HDD
- 15.6 inch Display
|Flipkart (Rs. 18,990 )|
How to Buy Acer Aspire laptop :-
1 . Go to the product page by clicking Given Links.
2. Click on “Deal” >> “View offer” >> “Add to Cart”
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product.
Some Important help to Acer Aspire Laptop ES1-533-C1SX :-
Laptop is loaded with linux little difficult convert to Windows 10
* enable f17 boot option
*set supervisor password
* go to boot option and disable secure boot option
* then set boot priority.
Then press f12 select bootable device from sequence press ok done.
How to create a bootable pen drive.
Once you have Rufus open, the first thing you have to do is to choose from Device the USB you want to use to copy the Windows 10 installation files.
Then select GPT partition scheme for UEFI, leave the “File system” and “Cluster size” on the default settings, and remember to enter a label for the drive.
Make sure that Create a bootable disk using is checked and ISO Image is selected from the drop-down menu.
Next click the drive icon and open the Windows 10 ISO file you want to write to the USB drive, and click Start to finish.
Sometimes after installation other drive go missing..
Press windows key + r
Now type diskmgmt.msc and press Enter.
“Disk Management” will be opened.
If you notice a partition without a drive letter then right-click on it –> Select
“Change Drive Letter and Paths…” –> Click on “Add” button –> Add –> Select
the drive letter –> Click on OK.
Hope this will help you guys…
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals