Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 13 October, Flipkart Trivia Quiz, Flipkart Quiz. Hey NAYAG Readers, We are here again with new quiz based article where you need to just answer a few simple questions. In order to get exciting rewards and prizes. Flipkart’s Daily Trivia Quiz Answers like always you will find right Answer on our website. Friends, you must know that Flipkart keeps bringing lots of offers. So today I am going to tell you about such an offer in which we can Win Gift Voucher, GV, Gems & More And later you can use your winning prize. Flipkart is back with its Daily Trivia Quiz where users can answer a bunch of questions to win exciting prizes. So, without wasting more time read this complete article to get insight of everything about Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answer.
How to Play And Win Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
- First of all, you have to download and login with Flipkart App
- Your Flipkart app is updated or it will be kept, otherwise you will not show the option of quiz
- Then you have to go to the Game section which is seen below.
- Then you have to click on the Daily Trivia Quiz banner
- Then you have to start by click on play now, all the questions will come inside. you just have to answer them
- I have given the answer of all today’s questions to the bottom, just by joining the contest as much as possible.
- You can check your prize by going to Clam Your Reward option
Also Read:- Flipkart Create Account
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 13th October 2020
1) Which of these groups is one of the owners of the Delhi Capitals?
Ans : GMR
2) Which IPL team has won the highest number of Fair Play Awards?
Ans : Chennai Super Kings
3) Who is the only Indian to play 100 consecutive T20 Innings without getting out on a duck?
Ans : MS Dhoni
4) Identify this player who has won three consecutive IPL titles with three different teams.
Ans : Karn Sharma
5) Against which team did Ravindra Jadeja score his first ever T20 fifty in his 241st match?
Ans : Sunrisers Hyderabad
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 12th October 2020
1) Onkyo,one of the leading premium audio brand, with a rich legacy of 70 years who is renowned for thier array home audio products belongs to which country?
Ans : Japan
2) What is the sound power in the new range of Nokia Smart TVs with Sound by Onkyo?
Ans : A & B both
3) Who was the orange cap holder(most runs) in IPL 2019?
Ans : David Warner
4) What does bring the superior sound experience in new range of Nokia Smart TVs?
Ans : All of the above
5) What are the major Visual features of the new range of Nokia Smart TVs?
Ans : All of the above
6) What is the Venue of IPL 2020?
Ans : DubaiDubai
7) How many screen sizes will the new range of Nokia Smart TVs launch in ?
Ans : 6 screen sizes 32″ HD Ready, 43 FHD, UHD 4K- 43,50,55,65.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 11th October 2020
1. In upcoming big billion days sale motorola tvs will be the 1st in india tp laucnch operating system
2.What is the name of motorola tv range getting launched with sharper looks,sharper performance
3.how many screen sizes will new motorola tv range lauch in
4.motorolas tv will be the worlds 1st tv to bring which technologies in the HD/full HD segment
Ans:-both a and b
5.who was highest wicket taker in ipl 2019
Also Read |
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 10th October 2020
Answer 1 : Pune Warriors India
Answer 2 : 2018
Answer 3 : Kochi Tuskers Kerala
Answer 4 : Delhi Capitals
Answer 5 : Manish Pandey
Also Read:- PayTM First Games Refer and Earn
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 9th October 2020
1.the names of which of these ipl teams was changed in 2018
2.who was the first indian captain of an ipl team to scaore a century
3.the two top highest individuals scores in the ipl have been recorded in which city
4.which of these ipl records is not in his name
5.who among these has scored the highest runs in a single ipl match
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 8th October 2020
1.who among these did shreyas iyer replace as the captain of delhi based ipl team in 2018
2.in which year did the f8irst super over in ipl take place
3.who holds the record of highest score by indian batsmen in ipl
4.which of these ipl teams has not won an ipl hosted in india
5.most ipl teams are being cached by which countrys players in 2020
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 7th October 2020
1) How many teams have been captained by former India captain MS Dhoni?
Ans : Two
2) Which of these teams has won the IPL only once?
Ans : Sunrisers Hyderabad
3) In the only ball bowled in his career, which Indian did Adam Gilchrist dismiss in the IPL?
Ans : Harbhajan Singh
4) Apart from England, which European country’s player has been seen in the IPL?
Ans : Netherlands
5) Which of these players had the most no. of ducks in IPL before the beginning of the 2020 season?
Ans : Parthiv Patel
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 6th October 2020
1) Which of these teams’ home ground is named after the ruler of an Indian princely state?
Ans : Rajasthan royals
2) Players of which of these countries were the latest to participate in the IPL?
Ans : Afghanistan
3) Who among these has captained more than one team in the IPL?
Ans : MS Dhoni
4) Which of these IPL teams has been captained by this spinner?
Ans : Mumbai Indians
5) Which of these is the only defunct team to win an IPL season?
Ans : Deccan Charges
Also Read:- MyTeam11 Fantasy Cricket Refer and Earn
Flipkart is leader in the e-commerce industry and launching its Quiz for its Customer to get amazing products and prizes for free. There are different types of deals too. Flipkart Quiz focuses on a range of trivia questions that are mostly based around general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you earn free vouchers and super coins, among other offers that can be used for shopping on the platform. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a shot regularly to improve your chances of winning. The Flipkart Quiz started on Everyday at 12:00 AM IST and will run through Everyday at 11:59 PM IST, meaning you can still participate in the contest.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals
Stay Connected with NAYAG, Get Latest Offers and Deals on Facebook
Join NAYAG Facebook Group
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗