Heart Key Hello Neighbor 2 : As you know that there are so many puzzles in this game and every puzzle has at least one key to complete that puzzle. In this game there is a heart shaped key which is main key to complete the act 2 in HN 2 so it is become more interesting to get this key.
Now to solve this problem or give you the solution of finding this key, I’m here and in this article we are going to talk about heart shaped key that how and where can we find it. So, I hope that you will like this article and I hope that you will get all the information related to this topic.
Topic Overview :
|Topic||Heart Key Hello Neighbor 2|
|Application Name||Hello Neighbor 2|
|Task||Finding Heart key|
|Category||Survival Horror Games|
Heart Key Hello Neighbor 2 :
As you know that this whole game is depend on puzzles and tasks, every act has multiple tasks/puzzles where we have to use keys to solve it or to get another clue in the game. Although, all the keys are important in HN 2 but some keys are more important then other and one of those keys is “Heart-shaped key”. Because this is the key to open the door of the room which have a photo frame and to end the act 2, that is why it is become one of the most crucial key all of them.
This is the first key after entering in the museum. So, as you know that in the beginning of this article I’ve told you about this key, also this article is all about finding the “heart-shaped key”. Below you will get the method or steps to find this key if you are facing any difficulties while finding it. You will get to see these key in the end of act 2.
How To Get The Heart Key In Hello Neighbor 2 ?
Now, I hope that you understand the importance of this key. So, to find this key you need to follow some easy steps which I’ve mention below, follow them one by one and carefully.
- After getting the wing-shaped key, use this key to open the main door.
- After entering in the house, turn right to enter a small room and find the map.
- On that map you will get to see three house and from here you’ve to find those houses to placed them in that order.
- The first house is located in a higher shelf in the same room.
- Second house you will get in a glass which is located in the hall.
- Now, go to the left side of the room and break another glass to collect the third house.
- After that, place all these house according to there order and open the safe.
- The safe will give you a key, now use this key to open locked door inside the room.
- Now, lock left and use the scissor to cut the web and grab the lamp.
- From here, go to the closer of that painting which is located in the same room where is this lamp was.
- Afterward, hang this lamp on the left side, and interact with both left and right lamp.
- This action will open a room which is hidden by a painting, as soon as enter in that room you will get to see the heart-shaped key on the table in front of the door.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. Is this heart key in act 1 of HN 2 ?
Ans. No! you will get this heart shaped key in act 2 in the end of the act.
Q2. What is this heart key in HN 2 ?
Ans. The heart key is the main key to the door of the room. And you will get to see a photo frame where this act 2 will complete.
Q3. Where is the heart key in hello neighbor 2 ?
Ans. This heart key you will get to see on a table of a hidden room.
Thank you so much for your precious time that you gave us. In this article we talked about the heart shaped key that how and where can we find it. Basically, there are so many keys in the HN 2 game but in those keys some are more important and the way to find it is more interesting.
This heart shaped key is the final key to end of act 2 so this is how it is one of the most important key to get. To find this key, there are some easy but important step’s which I’ve mentioned above in the article, so you can follow them to get the key. I hope that you like this article and I hope that you get every single information regarding this topic.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗