How to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: Redeem gift cards and codes to make Xbox purchases and extend your Xbox subscriptions (such as Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass).
Codes are 25 characters long, include both numbers and letters, and follow a 5×5 format—five blocks of five characters. Codes can be digital or physical cards that you purchase from Microsoft or a trusted retailer.
|Topic||How to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code|
|Gadget||Xbox Gaming Console|
How to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code?
Xbox gift cards or Microsoft product key codes are typically 25 characters long and include both numbers and letters. Regardless if the gift card or code is for Xbox or Microsoft 365 To redeem a gift card or code, follow these steps:
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com enter the 25-character code, and click Next.
- Click Continue to be taken to the next screen. As noted earlier in this post, Xbox Live Gold codes are automatically converted to an equivalent Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. So the 3-month Xbox Live Gold code that was entered will only get 50 days (just barely 2 months) of an equivalent Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
- Click Confirm to confirm your gift card or code information that will be added to your Microsoft account. To check if you already redeemed a code, check your Microsoft account order history. If you want to activate a Microsoft 365 or Office-related product key code, you need to use a slightly different method.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?
Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass for PC time into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months.
Explore New Titles with Game Pass Ultimate
Play upcoming Xbox Game Studios titles such as Halo Infinite the same day they release, plus recent hits like Minecraft Dungeons and Microsoft Flight Simulator. Enjoy free perks and member discounts of up to 20% off select games in the Xbox Game Pass library, or up to 10% off related game add-ons. Play together with friends and discover your next favourite game with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership Digital Download.
How to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code on PC?
Step on step guide on How To Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code On PC.
- Sign in to your PC with your Microsoft account to redeem the code.
- Select the Start button, enter the store and select the Microsoft Store.
- Choose More and head to Redeem a code option.
- Type the 25-character code and follow the prompts.
Redeem the gift vouchers and codes to make Xbox buys and broaden your Microsoft memberships (Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, and so on)
Codes are 25 characters in length which include both numbers and letters, and follow a 5×5 organization – five squares of five characters, imprinted on a card bought from a retailer.
Note: If your account has an outstanding balance or your payment option is expired or no longer valid, then codes cannot be activated or used.
Xbox Game Pass PC Subscription Fees?
Players will get the first month for Rs. 50 and then at Rs. 489 per month.
Where to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code?
- Xbox Series S|X console
How to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code Video
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗