Create Jio Payments Bank Account
How To Create Jio Payments Bank Account?
Jio Payments Bank, Create Jio Payments Bank Account, How To Create Jio Payments Bank Account?, How To Open Jio Payments Bank Account?, Jio Payments Bank UPI, Jio Payment Bank App – Hello Nayag Tricks Readers!! Hope you guys read How To Create Gmail Account Account and looting Google Pay Merchant Offers.
Here i am back with a Latest and upcoming Loot by which we all have to be ready to Get best UPI Offer From Jio Payments Bank. Here i will explain you all the details about Jio Payment Bank and Explain that How To Open Jio Payment Bank Account.
You will find all the details about Jio Payments Bank Ltd. By this Post and you don’t want to read and get confused about How To Create Jio Payments Bank Account from Here. Start Reading Below Post and Get Your Jio Payments Bank Account Free!!
- Must Read : How To Create Flipkart Account
What is Jio Payments Bank Ltd.? :
- Simplifying digital payments, banking and financial inclusion for every Indian.
- All transactions at Jio Payments Bank outlets are secured through your bio metric Aadhaar, which means that only you can access your account by physically visiting the nearest outlet
- You can make recharges, pay bills, transfer money and much more from your Jio Payments Bank account through your MyJio App or by visiting a Jio Payments Bank outlet nearest to you.
- Now you can deposit/withdraw money from your Jio Payments Bank account without filling any form, carrying passbook or visiting ATM. Just visit the nearest Jio Payments Bank outlet.
- Coming Soon Over 70,000 Banking Outlets All Over India.
Source : Jio Payments Bank Ltd.
How To Create Jio Payments Bank Account For Free? :
1. First of All you need is Jio Mobile Number to Create Jio Money Wallet Account.
2. You can try with other operator, but i did not tried with Other Operator so First of All Download Jio Money App From Given Link Here. :
3. Now Select Your Jio Slim Slot and Verify it with OTP.
4. Complete all other process like enter your name, email and other details and you will be on dashboard of Jio Money Wallet.
5. It’s time to Update your MyJio App and you can update it via 2 Methods given below. :
6. After Updating your MyJio App Just Open it and Go to Dashboard and Check if you’re able to See Jio Bank Option there or Not.
7. OR Just Open Given Link in your Default Browser. :
8. It will show you a Banner Like Upgrade Now So tap on It.
9. Allow Notification and Open that Using My Jio App.
10. You will be redirect to the Jio Payments Bank Welcome Page. Tap om Let’s Get Started Button.
11. Select your JIO sim as you need to Link it as your Bank Account.
NOTE : If your Jio number is not linked with any bank then don’t create it now.
12. Proceed and It will verify your Mobile Number automatically.
13. Set your 4 Digit MPIN and Allow Fingerprint Unlock.
14. Get back to Dashboard and After sometime you will able to See a Banner Like Upgrade Jio Payments Bank Saving Account Banner.
NOTE : If you not able to see banner then try after some time. Or refresh Jio App.
15. Enter your Aadhar Number and Proceed.
16. Fill all the asked details along with your PAN Card and other Details.
17. After filling all the details Just Tap on Proceed Button.
18. Your address will be as your aadhar card and Set is as Current Address and Go Ahead.
19. Enter Nominee Details if you want to or you can skip this step.
20. Review your Full Profile.
21. Agree Terms and Proceed.
22. You application will be confirmed and Reviewed by Jio Customer Card within 7 Days.
23. Don’t Worry!! It will get verified within 1 Minute and you will get Confirmation Message.
24. You can check your profile details from App.
25. You can Link and Payments Bank and Create My Jio UPI Address.
How To Create Jio Payments Bank UPI Address? :
1. Just Open Given Link in your Default Browser. :
2. Open it with My Jio App and Tap on BHIM UPI Option.
3. Search for your Bank and Select It.
4. Create PIN and Link your Bank Account.
5. Congratulations! You are successfully Links your Bank to Jio Payments Bank and you will Get your XXXXXX@JIO BHIM UPI id.
Contact Jio Payments Bank Customer Care :
Jio Payments Bank Customer Care Number : 1800 891 9999
Jio Payments Bank Customer Care Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals