Amazon Scan & Pay UPI Offer
Amazon Scan & Pay Loot – Free ₹25/50 In Amazon | All User
Amazon Scan & Pay UPI Offer – Hi Guys, Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Loot Deals Posting For The Upcoming Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale. Meanwhile Amazon Has Launched Another UPI Based Scan & Pay offer.
With This Scan & Pay With Amazon UPI , You Can Get Free Upto ₹2100 Amazon Pay Balance. This Offer is Working For Almost All Scan & Pay Users Of Amazon UPI In September Month & We Have Attached The Proof Too.
Also We Have Updated The Method to Scan PhonePe QR Code & Get Cashback Every Time. So Read Down Full Post Below To Get The Free Amazon Pay Balance.
What is The offer :-
Scan any UPI QR code and pay at your nearby stores using Amazon app. You Will Get ₹50 Cashback If This is Your 1st Scan & Pay Of November 2019. You Can Use this Offer 1 Times. Valid For Almost All Users
Amazon Scan & Pay Loot – How To Get Free ₹25/50 Amazon Pay
Offer is Available On 1st Scan Of The Month | Valid For Users Getting Banner
Banner is Not Showing But Offer is Working , Try Now
2. Now Just Click On Scan & Pay Icon On Amazon Home Page
You can Screen Shot Your PhonePe QR Code , BHIM UPI QR Code Or Bharatpay QR Code & Send This Codes Into Your Second Phone
Tip – Don’t Use Same Bank In Both Places , You Will Get Error
3. Now Scan This QR Code With Amazon Scan & Pay Option & Pay At least ₹250 or More
To Get Full Cashback – Scan ₹250
4. So You Will Get Cashback Of ₹25 Instantly Or Within 3 Days
6. Done !! Enjoy
More Details :-
- This Offer is available on scanning and making a payment using Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option available on the Amazon.in application
- The Offer is applicable once between 1st December, 2019 and 31st December, 2020 on payments made by scanning any UPI QR using Amazon app.
- Eligible customers will receive a promotional cashback between a minimum amount of INR 50 per eligible transaction, in respect of the amount of the eligible transaction.
- The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to the customers within 3 business days of making payment for the transaction.
- The payment for transactions at offline stores can be made only using the latest version of the Amazon.in Android app (version 18.5 and above). The ‘Scan and Pay’ feature is available only on the latest version of the Amazon.in Android application.
Q1. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
Amazon Pay UPI is an easy, fast & secure way to make your everyday payments. You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App on the version 18.5 or above and create your own UPI ID (e.g. phonenumber@apl). You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments by scanning any UPI QR code at nearby stores, make payments on Amazon.in app and other third party apps/websites that accept UPI.
Q2. How can I Scan UPI QR via Amazon app?
Open Amazon app -> Click on “Scan” icon -> Scan any UPI QR code at nearby store -> Complete the payment.
Q3. How can I avail the cashback?
Scan any UPI QR code and pay at your nearby stores using Amazon app. You will get a random cashback between Rs 5 and Rs 2100, if you have already made a payment by scanning any UPI QR code using Amazon app on or before 10th July 2019
Q4. How many times can I avail this cashback?
This offer is valid only for first time users and applicable only once per customer.
Q5. Which all UPI QR code can I scan?
You can now scan any UPI QR code using Amazon app at your nearby stores and make hassle-free cashless payments.
Q6. I scanned a QR code at store but got an error message which said, “We do not recognize this code, please try another one.” Why will this happen?
This will happen if you scan a non UPI QR code. Check out for UPI logo on the QR code ￼
Q7. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI.
Q8. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of the transaction. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance here. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals