Want to get SMS notification while phone unreachable or switched off. Then, you must activate Missed Call Alert on Airtel, Jio, Vi (Vodafone Idea) or BSNL Number in January 2023.
Sometimes we miss out on important phone calls from home, work, or friends in such a situation missed call alerts on your number can be of great use. No need to miss out on this utility service.
Do you know that you can activate Missed call alert for free? Yes, that’s true. So you can activate this must-have service on your number that too for free of cost. It is available on almost all telecom operators some provide it for Free while some charges a monthly fees.
Follow this article to start missed call alert message for free on your Airtel, Jio, Vi (Vodafone Idea) or BSNL number.
- How to Get PUK Code of Airtel, Jio, Vi (Vodafone Idea) , BSNL
- Free Recharge Tricks Jio, Airtel, Vi (Vodafone Idea), BSNL Mobile
- All Sim Number Check Code Airtel, VI, Jio, BSNL
- Check Internet Speed Test Airtel, Jio, Vi, BSNL
- Minimum Recharge for Jio, Airtel and Vi Vodafone Idea
- How do Call Forwarding or Call Divert Jio, Airtel, Vi (Vodafone Idea), BSNL
Airtel Missed Call Alert January 2023
If you are not aware of this service then it is a useful service for all mobile phone subscribers. With the Airtel Missed Call alert, users get to know about missed calls via text messages from Airtel.
Sometimes our phone is switched due to battery issues or we may be out of coverage area. You can do airtel missed call alert activation prepaid free in just few minutes.
These are very common issues that we face in day-to-day life. In such a situation, we can miss out on important phone calls. There is where Airtel Missed Call alert service is very useful.
So let us take a look at how you can activate missed call alert on Airtel.
Airtel Missed Call Alert Activation For Free
Are you still waiting to activate Missed call alert on Airtel? Then you are missed out on a very important utility service. You can activate this service in a few simple steps. And never miss out on important phone calls.
You will get instant missed call alert message notification via SMS. To activate Airtel Missed call alert, you need to dial *321*881# and press 1 for activation. You will receive a notification that Missed call alert service has been activated on your number.
Airtel Missed Call Alert Number
|*321*881#||Missed Call Alert activation|
|*321*883#||Missed Call alert deactivation|
|Send START to 121||Missed Call Alert activation|
How To Activate Airtel Missed Call Alert
- Open Dial Pad on your phone
- Enter Airtel Missed Call Alert USSD Code *321*881# or 321*885#
- Reply with 1 to start Airtel Missed Call Alert
- Shortly, you will receive a confirmation message for activation
- Now, you will start receiving alerts for all missed calls
Airtel Missed Call Alert Code
To activate missed call alert on your number, you need to dial ussd Code *321*881#. In case this USSD code doesn’t work then you can try 321*885#.
At any time, if you don’t want to continue this service then you can dial *321*883# to deactivate Airtel Missed call alerts.
How to Activate Missed Call Alert in Airtel using SMS
If method 1 doesn’t work then you can try this one. Airtel gives allows the option to activate and deactivate services using SMS. Yes, you can send one SMS to start or stop any service on your number.
Type START and send it to 121. You will receive a message with a complete service list. Choose Airtel Missed Call alert from this list. Confirm your selection to start the service.
Soon, you will receive a message with service activation confirmation.
- Open Message box on your phone
- Type START
- Send to 121
- Select Airtel Missed Call alert from the Menu
- Confirm the selection
- You will receive a confirmation message soon
How to Deactivate Airtel Missed Call Alert Service?
Similar to activation, there are two methods for deactivation as well. You can dial the USSD code *321*883# from your Airtel number. And confirm the unsubscription request to deactivate Airtel Missed call alert.
You can also send STOP to 121 to deactivate missed call alerts. You will receive an SMS with all the services activate on your number. Reply with the number allotted for missed call deactivation to stop this service.
In addition to that, you can also deactivate services using the Airtel Thanks app. Go to the account section and select manage services to activate and deactivate any service of your choice.
So we are at the end of this topic. Hopefully, you have got the necessary information you were looking for. We have tried to provide all information on Airtel Missed call alert service.
FAQs on Airtel Miss Call Alerts Service
How can I get free missed call alert in Airtel?
Activate missed call alert in Airtel for free. Type START and send it to 121. Shortly, you will receive the Airtel services list. Reply with 2 to start Missed call alert on your number. You can also dial USSD code *321*881# to start Missed call alert.
How do I activate missed call alert?
To activate missed call alert type START and send to 121. Reply with 2 to start the service.
How can I get missed call details of Airtel?
Subscribe to missed call alert on Airtel. You will receive an SMS notification with Missed call details.
How do you check missed calls when phone is switched off Airtel?
You can subscribe to Airtel Missed call alerts. The service gives you complete details on all missed calls when your phone is switched off or out of the coverage area.
- Airtel Hello tune activation
- How to Port Jio to Airtel, Airtel MNP Offers
- Airtel Free Data Offers, Internet Tricks
- New Airtel USSD Codes, Check Balance Code
- Airtel eSIM Activation Process, Prepaid Plans, Supported Devices
- Working Airtel Free Internet Data VPN Trick
- Airtel Payment Bank Registration Online, Sign up, Login Panel
Activate Jio Missed Call Alert January 2023
Here, We tell you how to enable Jio missed call alert service. How to check if Jio missed call service is active on your Jio SIM? Jio missed call alert service works even on international and national roaming.
Are you missing calls on your Jio network when your smartphone is switched Off? Do you want to enable missed call service alerts on your mobile number so you know who tried to contact you when your smartphone was switched off or out of the coverage area?
Reliance Jio’s missed call alert service sends a message about the incoming calls to your Jio number when it is switched off or out of coverage area. In this post, we will show you how you can activate Jio missed call alert service on your Jio phone number.
WHAT IS JIO MISS CALL SERVICE?
Reliance Jio Missed Call Alert service notifies users via a message about calls they received when their phone is unavailable or out of network coverage area. The service is available to consumers even when they are on international or national roaming.
For example, when someone calls your phone when it is switched off or the phone is out of network coverage, then you will not receive any call or message.
In such a case, Reliance Jio Missed Call Alert is sent to you when your phone is again switched on or back in the network area that someone was trying to call you.
The message will read something like: “Dear Customer, you have a missed call from +91XXXXXXXXXX at 01:00 pm on 20-April-2021. Thank you, Team Jio”.
This is a very important feature that allows subscribers to get alerts about important calls when they are unavailable or don’t have network coverage.
Jio Missed Call Alert Charges ?
The most important part is that Jio Missed Call Alert is that it is completely free of cost for Jio subscribers. The telecom provider doesn’t charge anything from its subscribers for this helpful feature.
Keep in mind that there are no USSD codes to enable this feature on your SIM. Jio missed call alert activation prepaid free comes with all Jio Sims.
How to Activate Missed Call Alert in Jio?
There is no specific USSD code or Jio Missed Call Alert Number to activate on your smartphone. This feature comes pre-activated in your Reliance Jio Sim when you purchase at no extra cost.
In case you are not receiving any alerts on your Jio sim then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Check if this feature is working on your phone or not to verify it.
- Switch off your phone which has a Jio Sim, and call the same Jio number from another mobile phone. You will hear the message that the Jio number is unreachable or switched off.
- Now switch on your Jio phone again, and you will get an alert saying “Dear Customer, you have a missed call from +91………….”, this shows that your Jio Missed Call Alert is working in your Jio Sim.
- However, if you don’t get any message, then the missed call alert service could be disabled on your Jio number.
What to do if not getting Jio Miss call Alerts ?
- First, check that your Jio sim is recharged and active. If not, then this may be the reason behind not receiving missed call service alert.
- Now, If the SIM has a balance and is active, then the next step would be to check whether Call forwarding is active in your Jio Sim or not. If call forwarding is active on your Jio Sim, then you will not receive any missed call alert.
To get the missed call alert you will have to cancel the call forwarding feature on your device. Dial *413 from your Jio Sim to cancel the service. Doing this will solve your issue of Jio Missed Call Alert.
- In case both of the steps don’t work for you, then the only option left is to contact the Jio Customer Care number. For this dial 198 from your Jio Sim and tell the customer care that you are not receiving missed call alerts on your phone. They will resolve your issues and activate the Jio Missed Call Alert service on your Sim.
Do Jio Miss Call Alert Works on International Roaming ?
Yes, the Jio free missed call alert service works on national as well as international roaming for Jio consumers.
How to deactivate Miss Call Alert on Jio Number?
Jio missed call Alert service is provided free of cost by the telecom provider. You cannot deactivate the service on your SIM. This is an important service so we recommend keeping the service activated on your SIM so you don’t miss any important calls.
- Jio Top UP Recharge Plan List, Talktime Plans
- Jio Recharge Plans List Today
- Port To Jio Online, Jio MNP Offer
- Jio Free Data Offer, Jio Free Internet Offer, Code
- How to Set Caller Tune in Jio, JioTune, Jio Phone
- Jio Fiber Plans : Best Broadband Packs
Vi Missed call Alert (Vodafone Idea) January 2023
Are you using Vi SIM and not getting alerts for miss calls? This means that you have not activated the Vi Free Missed Call Alert service on your Vi mobile number. Previously known as Vodafone missed call alert and Idea missed call alert. Don’t worry, I will guide you on how to activate the Vi missed call alert message service for free.
Vi also let you enjoy the reverse miss call information. Setting a miss call alert on the Vodafone idea is quite easy and fast by dialing an IVR number or USSD Code and sending an SMS. Vi has also published a dedicated page on its site called “Vi Call Management Services”.
How To Activate Vi Miss Call Alert in Vi (Vodafone Idea)
There are three ways to activate the missed call alert service on your Vi SIM number including SMS, IVR and USSD Code. You can try out any of these three methods to start the miss call alert feature.
Activate Missed Call Alert in Vi SIM Via USSD Code:
|Vodafone Idea Prepaid SIM||Vi Miss Call Alert Code|
|Vi Missed Call Alert Activation Code||*888*810#|
Steps to Activate:
- Launch the phone’s caller app.
- Dial this Vi Missed Call Activation Code: *888*810#
- Now, make a call using your Vi number.
- Follow the instruction and start the miss call alert service.
How to Activate Missed Call Alert in Vodafone Idea (VI) By Sending SMS:
- Open the messaging app.
- Create a new message.
- Type this message: “ACT MCI”.
- Send this message to 199 if you are a postpaid user.
- The Vi prepaid sim user needs to send the above SMS to 144.
- Wait for the confirmation SMS to arrive.
Set Missed Call Alert On Vi Number By calling an IVR Number:
- Take your smartphone or keypad phone.
- Dial this Vi miss call alert IVR number: 12384
- Listen and follow the instructions over the voice.
- Press the appropriate number to activate the missed call alert service.
How To Deactivate Missed Call Alert in Vi Prepaid
There are two methods through which you can deactivate miss call alert information service. The Vodafone idea sim user can either send an SMS or dial an IVR number to stop Vi miss call information alerts.
How To Deactivate Vi Miss Call Alert By Sending SMS and IVR:
- Create a new SMS.
- Type CAN MCI in the message body.
- Send the message to 199 (Postpaid).
- Send the message to 144 (Prepaid).
- You can also type “STOP” and send it to 15223.
Stop Missed Call Information Alert On Your Vi Prepaid Number:
- Dial this Vi miss call alert deactivation number: 12384.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press the suitable number to deactivate it.
- That’s it, done.
How To Start Reverse Miss Call Alert On Vi Number
- Create a new message and type ACT RMCI.
- Send the above-typed message to 199 postpaid users.
- The prepaid users need to send it to 144.
- Congratulation, the Vi reverse miss call information has been started.
Additionally, there are two more methods to activate the reverse miss call alert on your Vi mobile number. The first method is by dialing USSD code: *888*982#. And the second method is by calling this IVR number: 12384.
You can use the details given in the table below to activate the Vi reverse miss call alert service.
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Information Service Details||Vi Reverse Missed Call Alert Activation Details|
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Activation Code||*888*982#|
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Activation Number||12384|
To deactivate Vi SIM reverse miss call alert service, send an SMS CAN RMCI to 199 (Postpaid) and 144(Prepaid). You can also send this message STOP to 155223. Do read all the FAQs given below to clear any extra doubts. You can also go through the Vi USSD Codes List to find shortcodes of various Vi services.
Do note that the Vodafone Idea missed call alert service is free and there is no deduction from your Vi balance. Also, you don’t need Vi data balance to use this feature as you get notified by SMS.
FAQs On Vi SIM Missed Call Information Service
How can I start missed call alerts on my Vi number?
Any Vi SIM user can activate the missed call alert information service on their Vodafone idea number for free via three methods including USSD Code, sending SMS and calling IVR number.
What is Vodafone idea reverse miss call alert service?
When you activate the reverse missed call information alert feature on your Vi number, the recipient dialled number gets notified via SMS whenever your number comes in coverage or is active.
Is Vi miss call information service free?
Yes, the Vi missed call alert for Vodafone idea sim customers is completely free of cost. You don’t have to pay any extra amount or purchase a plan for availing of this facility.
What is Vodafone idea missed call alert feature?
Vodafone idea sim missed call information management service allows you to get alerts via SMS or notifications in case of any miss call occurring.
What are Vi miss call alert charges?
There is no charge for activating Vi missed call alert service on your Vi Prepaid or Postpaid mobile number. It’s free of cost service by the company.
BSNL Missed Call Alert January 2023
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited provides MCA service to both of its users including prepaid and postpaid. However, there is an official charge of Rs 15 per month for activating the missed call alert service on your bsnl mobile number.
The charges of the BSNL MCA feature are very low so it should not be a matter of concern. In this article, I will show you how to activate or deactivate the bsnl miss call alert on your bsnl sim number.
How to Activate Missed Call Alert in BSNL
There are mainly two methods to start/stop the BSNL MCA service which are USSD Code and smartphone’s settings. Both the ways are simple and fast for bsnl miss call alert activation or deactivation purpose.
Activate BSNL Miss Call Alert Via Phone Settings
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Go to Apps > System App Settings > Call Settings.
- Open “Call-forwarding settings”.
- Select the BSNL SIM.
- Click on the” Voice” option.
- Tap on the “When Unreachable” option.
- Enter this number: +9117010.
- Finally, hit the “Turn on” option.
Activate BSNL Miss Call Alert By USSD Code
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this BSNL missed call alert Number code: **62*+9117010#
- Make a call on the above-dialed ussd code.
- Confirm your bsnl mca service activation.
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Activation Code||BSNL Miss Call Alert USSD Code|
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Number Code||**62*9117010#|
How To Deactivate Miss Call Alert in BSNL
There are two ways through which you can easily deactivate bsnl miss call alert service. The deactivation process is very fast and simple. Let’s get started.
Deactivate BSNL Missed Call Alert By Smartphone Settings:
- Go to call forwarding settings.
- Select the BSNL sim.
- Head over to “Voice”.
- Scroll down to the bottom “When Unreachable” option.
- Remove this entered number: +9117010.
- Click on the “Turn of” option.
- The bsnl mca service is deactivated.
Deactivate BSNL Miss Call Alert By USSD Code:
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial this bsnl miss call alert deactivate code: ##002#
- Run the code via your BSNL SIM.
- Finally, approve the bsnl mca service deactivation.
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Deactivation Code||BSNL Miss Call Alert Deactivate USSD Code|
|BSNL Miss Call Alert Code||##002#|
- BSNL USSD CODES List
- BSNL Free Data Offers
- Deactivate Corona Caller Tune From Phone: BSNL, Jio, Vodafone, Airtel
So, These are the methods to activate and deactivate Miss call alert service in various telecom operators in India. If you are having any problem ask us in comment section.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗