Paytm: Payment Bank Launch on 23rd May. Friends our Favorite site Paytm is going to convert in Paytm Payment Bank Launch on 23rd May 2017. So if you have not Paytm Account then Sign Up now for free. After converting your Paytm Account to Paytm Payment Bank. You need to complete your KYC. the company will transfer its wallet business to the newly incorporated payments bank entity under a payments bank licence awarded to Founder and CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
What Paytm said about Paytm Payments Bank on Facebook:-
Just like a daughter grows up and goes to her new family & home, We at One97 saw it from a concept to a well grown up name today. Our company One97/Paytm will transfer your Paytm Wallet to her new home, Paytm Payments Bank — A fully Indian entity, being built to make India proud in banking space.”
Create Your Paytm Payments bank Account Online:-
- If you have an old Paytm Account, Then Your Paytm Account will convert in Paytm Payment Bank Launch on 23rd May 2017.
- If you do not want to continue with Paytm Payments bank Account. then you have an option to out before 23rd May,2017. by sending an E-mail to [email protected]
FAQs about Paytm Payments Bank:-
Que. 1-My Paytm Wallet will close or not?
It will be transferred to the Paytm Payments Bank Limited as it is, i.e. KYC Wallet as KYC Wallet and minimum KYC Wallet as minimum KYC Wallet.
Que. 2- My Money int the Paytm wallet remain safe or not?
Your money is absolutely safe in the Paytm Wallet. It is always yours and you will never lose it. If you have any balance in your current Paytm Wallet, it will reflect in your new Paytm Payments Bank Wallet.
If your Wallet has been inactive for the last six months and has zero balance, it won’t be transferred to the Paytm Payments Bank Wallet unless you specifically give consent for the same while logging into the app, web or by e-mail.
Que. 3- Can i transfer my money to any other Bank Account?
Yes, you would be able to send money to any bank account from your Paytm Payment Bank Wallet.
More FAQs about Paytm Payments Bank:-
Que. 4- What changes occur in Paytm?
The wallet business will get transferred to the new company but will keep running as it is.
Que. 4- Will I get a bank account number, chequebook, debit card, etc.?
Only if you opt to open an account with the new payments bank of the company. Otherwise, your wallet will keep working as it is. The company will give you an option to open a separate account. You will earn interest on your money if you choose to open a payments bank account.
Que. 5- Can I have option to Quit or Out the Paytm?
In case you choose not to continue to enjoy the benefits of your Paytm Wallet, please email us at [email protected] or log in to Paytm.com/care to notify your choice of opting out and redeeming your balance by a one time transfer to your own bank account. Do indicate the account holder’s name, account number and the IFSC Code of the Bank where you wish to redeem the money.
New Points to know about Paytm:-
- As per the directions of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), One97 Communications will be transferring its wallet business after receipt of necessary approvals to the newly incorporated Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL).
- Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL) is 51% owned by Vijay Shekhar Sharma & 49% ownership is with One97 Communications Ltd. Paytm Payments Bank is a truly Indian company owned & operated by Indians.
- Currently, all money transfers from Paytm Wallet to any Bank account is 0% for all users. Once we launch Paytm Payments Bank, we will ALWAYS allow you to transfer money from Paytm wallet to Paytm Payments Bank Account at 0% even after 31 Dec’16.
Paytm is the India’s largest recharge and mobile payments plateform. They started with only online mobile recharge and bill payments but they have an online marketplace today. Paytm is operated by One97 company. One97 investors include Ant Financial, SAIF Partners, Mediatek, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank. Vijay Sekhar Sharma is the owner of this Company. They have started Paytm Mall now. You can Pay your Electricity and Water bill using Paytm. Hotel Booking, Insurance Premium, Bus Ticket, Flight Ticket, Toll Recharge, Metro Card Recharge, can also do here simply.
Paytm do recharge and Bill Payments of these telecom company:-
Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Jio, BSNL, MTNL, MTS, Reliance GSM, Reliance, Telenor Vodafone, Tata Docomo,
Disclaimer:- Friends never share your Pin, Password and OTP and any other confidential Information with others.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗