(Again) PhonePe First Electricity Bill Payment Offer – Get 10% Cashback on Electricity Bills. PhonePe App – a Flipkart gather organization has thought of a magnificent offer where they are putting forth Flat 10% Cashback on your First Electricity Bill Payment. Offer valid from 1st September 2017 12:00 noon to 31st October 2017 23:59 hours. Most Max Cashback is Rs 50 and RS 100 For reliance and TATA Power DDL . You are interested in Free Recharge tricks and cashback offer or shopping. So Hurry up and Get 10% Cashback through Phonepe application on your Electricity charge Bills !!
How to Get 10% Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment from PhonePe App ?
1) First of all, Download PhonePe application Here
2) Install and Open the Phone App.
3) Slide screen and Sign up for account.
4) Verify your Mobile number by means of OTP.
5) And finish minor process.
6) Now Select your Bank then they get your points of interest.
7) Now Initiate an Electricity Bill Payment (Make sure its your First Electricity Bill Pay from Phonepe application)
8) Enter your points of interest.
9) Below your financial balance get Show, Pay the sum (Make beyond any doubt you have made UPI on your bank). Enter 4 digit bank stick.
9) Note:- Offer are Valid just on First Electricity Bill Pay through UPI, PhonePe wallet and CC/DC.
Terms and Conditions:-
1) This offer gives 10% cashback (up to ₹50) on first power charge installment on Phonepe also.
2) Cashback is qualified just for first power charge installment through UPI, PhonePe wallet and CC/DC
3) Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet inside one working day also.
4) Offer valid from 1st September 2017 12:00 noon to 31st October 2017 23:59 hours.
5) Offer substantial once per Phonepe enlisted client/cell phone amid the offer time frame and appropriate for both android and IOS gadgets.
6) Cashback can be utilized for revives, charge installments, dealer exchanges crosswise over PhonePe also,
7) Cashback credited to a client can’t be pulled back to any connected ledger or exchanged to different clients also,
8) If the offer covers with other existing offers, the most extreme of the offers is pertinent also.
9) The exchange must started and finished by the client inside the PhonePe application
10) PhonePe has the privilege to correct the terms and conditions, end the offer, or get back to any or every one of its offers without earlier notice also.
11) For a situation of debate, PhonePe maintains whatever authority is needed to an official conclusion on the translation of these Terms and Conditions. First Electricity Bill Payment
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗