PhonePe Recharge Dhamaka – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 30 on Recharge (All Users). PhonePe September 2017 Offers, PhonePe has come up with an awesome deal and offering Flat 100% Cashback on Prepaid Mobile Recharge (Maximum Cashback is Rs 30). Offer valid for All User and valid 1 time during the offer period. You are interested in Free Recharge tricks and cashback offer or shopping. Offer starts at 2:00 pm on 20th September, 2017. So Just Go for this Offer Now and Recharge !!
How to Get 100% Cashback using PhonePe Recharge Dhamaka :-
1) First of all, Download PhonePe app Here
2) Install & Open the Phone App.
3) Slide screen and Sign up for account.
4) Verify your Mobile number via OTP.
5) And complete minor process.
6) Now Select your Bank then they fetch your details.
7) Now Initiate a Prepaid Mobile Recharge.
8) Enter your Mobile number, Operator, amount.
9) Pay the amount UPI, Phonepe wallet or CC/DC.
10) You will get the 100% Cashback upto a maximum of Rs 30.
PhonePe Recharge Dhamaka Terms & Conditions :-
1) 100% Cashback subject to a maximum cashback of ₹30
Offer Start Time:
1) Offer starts at 2:00 pm on 20th September, 2017
2) Offer Expire- Working Till Showing in PhonePe App HomeScreen or Offer Page.
1) Offer is applicable on customer’s first prepaid recharge in offer period.
1) Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
2) The offer is applicable on all payment modes.
3) The offer is valid only once per Bank Account, Credit Card and Debit Card.
4) Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
5) Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe
6) Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
7) If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
8) The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
9) PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
10) In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.