Register for Covid Vaccine
How to Register for Covid Vaccine in India Online
Co-WIN Covid-19 vaccine registration: The registrations for the Covid-19 vaccine registration opened at 9 AM on March 1 and will be open till 3 PM every day. People above the age of 60 and those above 45 with comorbidities will now be eligible to register themselves on Co-WIN 2.0 portal from 9 am today.
Check details on how to register for the Covid vaccine? After vaccinating the frontline workers, the Indian government has started the next phase of Covid-19 vaccination. For now, senior citizens (above 60 years) and people aged 45 or older with comorbidities can register to get vaccinated. A user guide to help citizens register and book their appointment has been uploaded on the websites of the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and the National Health Authority (NHA).
How to Register for Covid Vaccine in India Online?
What is Co-WIN? Co-WIN is a platform for the citizens of India to Register for COVID-19 vaccination and schedule their vaccination slots at the nearest vaccination centers.
How to register on Co-WIN?
Follow below steps to register for CoWIN Covid Vaccine
- Register using your Mobile no. or Aadhaar no. or any other Identity docs.
- Choose Vaccine Location: Select nearby Vaccine Center for vaccination
- Confirm Your Slot: Book your slot to Get Vaccine
The following features will be available for the Citizen in Self Registration module
• Register for a vaccination session (with a choice of registering additional 3 members)
• Selection of Vaccination centre of convenience
• Schedule vaccination Date as per slot availability at a Center
• Reschedule Vaccination date
(Source: Citizen Registration and Appointment for Vaccination User Manual)
- GST Rates- All about Goods and Services Tax
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana | Registration | Card Download | Hospital List | CSC | AB PMJAY Scheme
- Eureka Labs Free Sample – Aloe Body, Triphala, Healthup Capsule
What will be the features of Co-WIN 2.0?
There will be some advanced features in the Co-WIN 2.0 that will help the beneficiaries to register themselves from March 1. Check out the below-listed features of the app:
- The new version of the Co-WIN app will come with the advanced feature of a GPS-enabled setting.
- There will also be a walk-in-provision to register yourself for the vaccination. In this, the people will be provided with the provision of registering at the session site too.
- Not only this, but a person can make four appointments on one mobile phone.
- There will be no option for choosing the vaccine but there will be an option for selecting the date and centre.
How can a person register on Co-WIN 2.0?
To register on the Co-WIN 2.0, here are some simple steps that a person needs to follow:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Co-WIN at cowin.gov.in
Step 2: Enter your 10-digit mobile number or Aadhaar number to register yourself.
Step 3: By entering the number, you will receive an OTP, and you have to submit it.
Step 4: Once you are done with the registration process, get your vaccination done on the scheduled date and time.
Step 5: After this, you will receive a Reference ID by which you can get your vaccination certificate.
What are the documents required for the Co-WIN 2.0 registration process?
- For those who are aged above 45 years and are comorbid, they will have to upload a medical certificate, mentioning their comorbid condition.
- For the people who are above the age of 60, they need to carry their Aadhaar card or voter ID card or a photo ID card for the vaccination process.
What will be the charge of the vaccination process?
- The vaccination will be free of cost at the government centres. However, the people who will be going through the vaccination process at private health centres will have to pay a “pre-fixed charge”.
- The vaccination process will take place at 10,000 government centres and at more than 20,000 private centres from March 1.
10 points about Co-WIN 2.0 self registration :
1. Who can apply for COVID-19 vaccine in 2nd phase: People above 60 years of age and those over 45 with comorbidities will be able to register themselves on the Co-WIN platform from Monday.
2. Walk-in provision: There will also be a walk-in provision for the beneficiaries to get themselves registered at the session sites.
3. Vaccine to be free at government facilities: Vaccination will be provided free of charge at the government health facilities and will be on a payment basis in the private health facilities. All private hospitals can charge Rs 150 for vaccines and Rs 100 for service charges fixed by the central government on Saturday.
4. How will appointments be booked: In the case of self-registration, the CoWIN portal will provide the facility for booking an appointment based on the vaccination centres declared by the states/UTs, with their location, the dates on which appointment slots are provided and the capacity declared as Open Slots and the vacancies available at the time of booking.
5. Option to choose site, government or private: The new version of the Co-WIN platform will be GPS-enabled and the beneficiaries will have the option to choose the inoculation session site both at the government and private facilities.
6. Helpers for registration: There will be volunteers to help those opting for walk-in registration with the process if they are not tech-savvy.
7. Can get vaccine in home state: The beneficiary will also have the option to get inoculated in a state different from his or her home state.
8. People with comorbidities need to show proof: People aged above 45 years will have to upload a medical certificate mentioning their comorbid conditions. The government is yet to specify the conditions that would be included in the over-45 age group with comorbidities.
9. How to register: A beneficiary will just have to register with his mobile number and in turn, will receive an OTP with which his account will be created. One can also get their family members registered on the account.
10. Register from Aarogya Setu or other apps too: Co-WIN will be able to take registrations and appointments from multiple applications, including Aarogya Setu or any other application such as a common service app. However, senior citizens and people above 45 with comorbidities will be allowed to self register via the portal or app only on Monday.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you liked it Please help us reach more people like You. Share this article with your Friends using below buttons. Sharing is Caring 💗