REGISTER FOR ZOOM- How to Create or Signup Free ZOOM Account. zoom account create
zoom account sign in, zoom account login, create a zoom account, make a zoom account, open a zoom account, is a zoom account free, create a zoom account free, start a zoom account- While many companies are already using the videoconferencing app Zoom for business meetings, interviews, and other purposes, individuals who are facing long days without contact with friends and family are moving to Zoom for face-to-face and group get-togethers.
How to Create or Signup Free ZOOM Account- Register for ZOOM
Follow these steps on zoom website-
- Go to Zoom’s sign up page. You’ll be presented with a few options for creating an account. At the top, you can enter your email in the box labeled “Your work email address.”
- You can also create an account by clicking the “Sign in with Google” or “Sign in with Facebook” buttons, after which you just download the Zoom desktop app.
- If you entered an email, Zoom will send an activation email to that address. Click the “Activate Account” button in the email or copy and paste the activation URL into your browser to activate your account.
- On the page that opens up in your web browser, fill in your first and last name and a password.
- On the next page, you can invite other people to create a free Zoom account via email. You can skip this step if you want.
- Next, you’ll be given a link to your personal meeting URL and will have the option to click an orange “Start Meeting Now” button to start a test meeting. If you copy that URL into your browser or click that orange button, you should be prompted to download the Zoom desktop app. Follow the prompts to install the app.
- After you’ve installed the Zoom app, you’ll see buttons to “Join a Meeting” or “Sign In.” To start your test meeting, click “Sign In.”
- On the next screen, enter the email and password you just used to sign up for Zoom in your browser. If you registered using the “Sign in with Google” or “Sign in with Facebook” buttons, click those buttons here and follow the prompts.
- Once you’re logged in, make sure you’re on the “Home” tab, and then click the orange “New Meeting” button in the Zoom app. Your meeting will start.
- Enjoy your ZOOM account is created successfully.
Follow these steps on zoom App-
- Download the iOS or Android app. When you open the app for the first time, you’ll be presented with the options to join a meeting, sign up for Zoom, or sign in to a Zoom account. Tap “Sign Up.”
- On the next screen, you’ll be asked to enter your email address, your first and last name, and to check a box to agree to Zoom’s terms of service. After you do, tap “Sign Up” and you’ll be sent an activation email.
- Tap the “Activate Account” button in the email you receive, or copy and paste the activation URL into your mobile browser.
- From there, you’ll be asked to complete the same steps outlined above to make an account, just from your mobile browser.
- Once you get to the screen that has your personal Zoom meeting URL and orange “Start Meeting Now” button, tap either and you’ll be taken directly to a waiting room for your test meeting in the Zoom app.
- To open the meeting, tap the “Sign In” button at the bottom of the screen. On the next screen, enter your login information and tap the “Sign In” button.
- Your test meeting will open up in the app.
About Zoom Video conference App-
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is an American communications technology company headquartered in San Jose, California. It provides videotelephony and online chat services through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform and is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.
Tags- create zoom account india, create zoom account for business, create zoom app account, zoom create an account, create a zoom account instructions, create zoom business account, how to create zoom account, can’t create zoom account, how do i create zoom account.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals