Yahoo Signup- How to Create Yahoo Account
Create Yahoo Account, yahoo mail create account, yahoo mail sign up, Yahoo! Mail is an e-mail service launched in 1997 through the American parent company Yahoo. Yahoo Mail provides four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad Free) and another for businesses. By December 2011, Yahoo! Mail had 281 million users, making it the third largest web-based email service in the world. Since 2015 its webmail client also supports managing non-Yahoo e-mail accounts.
How to Open/Setup/Signup/Create Yahoo Account
1. Open Yahoo. Go to https://www.yahoo.com/ in your browser. This will open the Yahoo main page.
2. Click Sign in. It’s in the top-right corner of the page, to the left of the bell icon.
3. Click Sign up. This link is next to the “Don’t have an account?” text in the bottom-right side of the page.
4. Enter your account details. You’ll need to type in the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address – Your preferred Yahoo email address. If your email address is already taken, you’ll have to type in a different one.
- Mobile phone number – Without a mobile phone number, you can’t create a Yahoo account.
- Birth date (month, day, and year)
- You can also add your gender to the “Gender” field if you like.
5. Click Continue. It’s the blue button at the bottom of the page.
If you’ve neglected to fill out any of the required fields or your selected username isn’t available, you won’t be able to proceed until fill out all required fields or replace your username with one that hasn’t been taken.
6. Click Text me an Account Key. This blue button is in the middle of the page. Doing so will prompt Yahoo to text a code to the mobile number you entered earlier.
You can also tap Call me with an Account Key to have Yahoo call you and recite the code.
7. Retrieve the verification code. Open your phone’s Messages app, look for and open the message from Yahoo, and review the five-digit security code in the message.
If you chose the Call option, wait for your phone to ring, then answer the call and listen to the recited number.
8. Type the code into the “Verify” field. This field is in the middle of the page, just below the “Enter the Account Key we sent to [your number]” heading.
9. Click Verify. It’s the blue button near the middle of the screen.
10. Click Let’s get started. Doing so will take you back to the Yahoo main page.
11. Click Mail. It’s below the purple envelope icon in the top-right corner of the Yahoo home page. This will open your Yahoo inbox, which is set up and ready for you to begin using it.
Tags- yahoo mail app apk, yahoo mail sign up new account, yahoo mail sign in, yahoo mail india, yahoo mail sign up, my yahoo mail, yahoo mail sign in yahoo mailbox, yahoo mail create account, yahoo mail uk, my yahoo mail sign in.
Visit Home Page Daily for new Free Recharge Tricks and new discount Deals